•< Alternate Ending >•

Jimin's POV
He wouldn't remember but it took them about 2 hours to remove the vines and the flowers from Jungkook's chest.
He wouldn't remember but it was the worst 2 hours of our lives sitting in that waiting room.
He wouldn't remember but we still had to clean up his flower petals in his room
He wouldn't remember but I love him and now because of my selfishness, it's too late.

That's the main point. He wouldn't remember.

Finally after 2 hours of waiting the doctor pulled us out of the waiting room.

"He's awake and I'm happy to report almost back to normal" the doctor gave us all a warm smile and showed us to jungkook's room. I stopped right outside as everyone else entered.

"Hyungs!" His cheery voice rang through the gloomy hospital hallway.

I choked back a sob and cupped my hand over my mouth trying to hush my sounds.

"Jungkook-ah, There's someone else"

"Really?"

The doctor broke in. "You should remember in a few days. Amnesia is apart of the surgery process" a lie that made my heart ache.

"Can I meet him?" Jungkook asked

"Of course you can"

"Jimin-ah" Tae said softly, but I don't move. It's as if I was frozen.

I put on my best fake smile and walked into the room. He looked the same as he used to. His cute little bunny smile showing.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. I guess I knew you"

I smiled "jimin, and yeah, you did"

Time went by quickly. It had been almost a year sense Jungkook's Hanahaki. We were almost back to where we were.

It took a while at first but after a few months I'd find him asleep next to me and in the morning he'd say he had a nightmare and wanted comfort. We did all the things we used to do together but it still wasn't the same.

Our old memories were gone. Washed away from jungkook's mind forever. There were moments when I wouldn't come out of my room and Jungkook would sit with his back leaning against the door until I opened it. He's ask why I was crying and I'd always reply with stress. He'dvalways sleep with me that night just to make sure I was okay.

He didn't need to know the real reason.

"Hyung" Jungkook sang happily, knocking at the door.

"Not know Jungkook" my voice cracked. I let the tears stream down my face.

"Hyung? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asked, worrying tinted his voice

"N-nothing Jungkook-ah" I said back.

"Please unlock the door Jimin-hyung"

I ignored jungkook's request and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked down at my hand, slowly opening my fist.

Laying on my palm was one of Jungkook's dark blue petals, except it was no longer soft and vibrant. It was a shade of brown and crunchy. I crushed it almost immediately. Throwing the petals down the drain.

I looked at myself. I had caused the one I love so much pain and I had done nothing to prevent it. I brought my fist up, let out a yell and smashed my fist into mirror. Glass going everywhere

I fell to the floor, tears streaming down my face. Blood dripping from my knuckles

"Jimin-ah!" Junkook yelled. Banging on the door.