Sneak peak

Samiya pov( her above)

I woke up at 5:30 am so I could be up before my Stepdad gets up. When I get out of bed I rush to get started on breakfast for him and my mother. If you haven't figured it out yet, I do get beat by mother and stepdad. It started when I was 7 a year after my father died. Then she got married to my Stepdad, but my Stepdad was the one who started to beat me first then My mother. When I'm done with breakfast it was 6:20 so go up stairs and brush my teeth then I hop in the shower. When the hot water touches my skin it burns a little because all of the scars on my stomach and back. When I'm done I dry off and wrap the towel around me and go pick out my outfit.
My outfit is just a white shirt and blue jeans and white jordans and then I put on a jacket to hide my scars. Then I put my hair in a simple ponytail. ( the outfit👇)

When I'm done I realize that it is 7:20 and school starts and 7:45 I rush out of the front door before my mom and stepdad wakes up

When I'm done I realize that it is 7:20 and school starts and 7:45 I rush out of the front door before my mom and stepdad wakes up. When I run far enough from the house i slow down into a walk. When I arrive at school people are looking at me. As y'all can already tell I'm not really welcomed at school by anyone. I get bullied by everyone at school. I walk to my locker to get my books then I walk to my first period which is math. Right after I take my seat the bell rings. I just put my head down not paying attention and I start to dose off until I hear my name being called.

"Samiya Adams" I hear again and I raise my head to see that Mr. Tim was calling my name.

When I raise my head I see a group of boys in front of the class. "Yes"I say not paying attention to the boys that where standing there.

"I was calling your name for the past 2 minutes, but anyway these are out new students. " he says.

After he says that he tells the boys they can sit anywhere, but all the tables where filled except mines because nobody wants to sit with me. Oh no.

I see them make there way to my table. Oh no

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!