Chapter 1

Sirina's POV
Today was weird, I don't really know what happened. Here I am at home locked in my room because my adoptive parents won't let me go to Hogwarts. Tomorrow is my 11th birthday and I got my letter early.

It's ten minutes till midnight and I'm not asleep. I can't sleep, because if I fall asleep I feel like my adoptive parents will come in and do something horrible. I know I shouldn't think of bad things, but I can't help it.

When midnight hit someone knocked down my bedroom door and I hid under the bed. My adoptive parents came into the bedroom and saw the man standing there.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our daughters room!" My adoptive parents yell at the man while I was still under the bed.

"I'm going to ask you a question, where is your daughter? My name is Hagrid and I have come to take your daughter to Hogwarts. So where is the little eleven-year old?" The man asked.

I came out from my hiding place and my adoptive parents were furious that I came out. I looked at them and then at the man whose name he said was "Hagrid" and just stood there.

"I have told you once Sirina and I will tell you again, you are not going to Hogwarts! You are staying right here, you are not going anywhere!" My adoptive father yelled at me. I look at him and think in my head if I should yell at him back or not. I decide to yell at him because this is who I am and who I will always be.

"I'm going to go to Hogwarts father! You don't decide who I am! I am a witch and I need to go somewhere where I can learn how to control my magic! You need to learn that this is who I am and I can't change that! I'm going to Hogwarts and that is final!" I yell back to him. He stares at me and walks out of the room without looking back at me.

"Alright, let's get going. Unless you'd rather stay of course." Hagrid told me. I decided to pack my things and leave. I didn't want to stay here at this house one more day.

When we got to Diagon Alley we went to the bank first and got money to buy what I needed, and it was around nine-am that we got everything that I needed except a wand. I went to Ollivanders and Mr. Ollivander came out. He brought with him five wands and each one didn't feel right with me.

"Nope, nope, definitely not. No matter. I think I have the right wand for you young one." Mr. Ollivander said to me. I decide to tell him my name, yet even though I was adopted I didn't know my real last name. The one I grew up with is Flemming. I have a feeling that Mr. Ollivander knows my real last name, though I don't think I'll ask him.

I eventually found the right wand for me. Ollivander says something to himself and I don't question what he said. I see Hagrid outside the window with an owl and she is beautiful. I name her Filimina. After we get everything from Diagon Alley, we head to the train station.

"Is that the time? Sorry Sirina, I gotta go, gotta give Dumbledore something before the train arrives. Here's your ticket, don't question it, some people are waiting for you so you can get to the platform in time. See you at Hogwarts Sirina." Hagrid says to me. The ticket said platform nine and three quarters. I don't know where I'm going, but I do see a kind family and follow them.

They see me and tell me that they know where platform nine and three quarters. I follow them and they tell me to run towards the wall and on the other side will be the train. I do as they say and I find myself in front of platform nine and three quarters. I get on the train and in ten minutes we were at Hogwarts.

"Wow, the school is bigger than I ever imagined. I never thought I would be here because of my adoptive parents. I am glad to be here." I said. When we got into the castle I stood there waiting to be called to be sorted into my house.

"Flemming, Sirina Rose." I heard my name called and everyone stared at me. Probably because of my weird last name. I go up and while I'm going up Professor Dumbledore said he wanted to speak with me after the feast and I nodded in agreement.

I had the sorting hat put on my head and was sorted in to Gryffindor House. I was glad because that was the house I wanted to be in. I sit at the Gryffindor table and they greet me with welcoming hands, and I feel more at home here than I ever did at my own house where I was ignored and locked in my room. At least here I feel accepted and welcomed.

Everyone else went to the Gryffindor common room while I went to the head master's office. When I got there he wasn't there so I decide to wait. Then he came in and told me to sit and then we started to talk and then we got to the part of my life that I wasn't very sure of, he mentioned something and I took it too heart.

Here's the official first chapter of this new book. It's called Harry Potter's Older Sister. I hope you guys enjoy this new book. I needed to change my style of writing and I am getting bored with the other fanfic that I've written. Maybe you guys can help me out please. A girl needs help for my other fanfic, so can anyone help me out please?