Inkigayo: PINK! Stereo

MC:
Coco of CocoSori
Jeong Sewoon

Coco: Hello everyone. Welcome to Inkigayo!
Sewoon: We have a great line up today. Starting out show today we have Seventeen performing their song "Clap" let's go!

Coco: Wow!
Sewoon: That was great! Seventeen sunbaenim sure know how to put on a performance.
Coco: They sure do next Up is the fabulous Oh My Girl performing Secret Garden!

Sewoon: wow! That was beautiful! Don't you think so Coco noona?
Coco: Yes! It was beautiful! Up next we have the amazing.
Together: GUGUDAN!

Coco: wow so pretty. I love the concept change they have done it makes them look way more mature and beautiful. I mean they already are beautiful but it works so well with them right Seowoon?

Seowoon: Right! The girls look absolutely gorgeous! Next we have KTop Entertainment's girl group. The one the only-
Together: PINK STEREO

Seowoon: Woo! Pink Stereo bringing it back! They look amazing in this concept don't you think Coco noona?
Coco: Yes! Pink Stereo look great with this comeback! Don't forget them easily they will be back later but bringing on more excitement is two KTop trainees who will perform one of their song that was made under KTop station.

Together: Here is Taejun and A!!

Coco: Oh my god. Can I just say both the song, performance, and boys are adorable!
Seowoon: Yes. And I want to just say that they are very young The trainee  that goes by the name "A" is only 16 years old and the trainee that goes by the name "Taejun" is 15 years old! They are both already so talented and doing well in music.
Coco: Really? They both have so much talent already and they haven't even debuted yet! Aish, their ages make me feel so old now! Anyway next up for their second performance we have-
Together: PINK STEREO

Coco: ah! So pretty! I love the sound of this song so much. It gives them such a mature sound.
Seowoon: Yes. I think this style really suits them. Next up we have Golden Child making sure to know that It's You.

Coco: They are absolutely adorable. I love there concept so much. Up next we have fromis_9 performing their song To Heart.

*/ different area *\
Seowoon: we are back with the wonderful Pink Stereo!
Everyone: *claps*
Pink Stereo: *draws out a box with their finger then "presses play"* Press play! Hello we are Pink! Stereo.
Everyone: *claps and cheers*
Coco: Whatwas it like trying out a more mature concept?
Euna:  It was interesting. I mean we have done a mature concept before but I feel this one was more feminine and gives off a much needed confident side of what we as a group can do.
Seowoon: You're title track is Someone Like U. What is that song about?
Jin.A: Someone Like U is about a girl confronting the boy who cheated and played with her heart. She is saying I don't need you anymore and that you can go meet Someone who is like himself.
Coco: Ah! I've been loving this song lately! I don't have anyone to get over but it's such a good and powerful song.
Seowoon: The next song is also by KTop Artists!
Coco: Yes, making their music bank predebut showcase is Phoenix with their predebut track Mr. Potter!

*commercial break*
( all the performers appear on stage )
Coco: all of the performers did great today but only one can take home the award today.
Seowoon: Yes all of the idols here have worked hard to get on this stage they all deserve a prize but only one can take on the win today. Today's finalist who were tied last night were Seventeen, Gugudan and PINK! Stereo.
( screen shows the three groups pictures and tallying totals, Seventeen and Pink Stereo ties for most votes on Naver, Knocking Gugudan out)
Coco: oh there is a tie in Naver votes between Pink! Stereo and Seventeen! Let's total up all votes, shall we.
( two groups images show up on screen, all of Naver, MNet!, and total sales are added together)
Seowoon: And PINK! Stereo are the winner of this show with a total of 9056 votes!
( coco hands the award to Jin.A, who were in a group hug when it was announced, some crying some smiling brightly at the accomplishment)
Jin.A: we would like to thanks all of our pink tapes who have supported us. Thank you all! You all are beautiful and we love you!
Lee Allen: *tearfully* Thank you all for giving us our first win! We appreciate this so much and are happy that you all enjoy our music so much. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you all.

( they all hug again, Someone like you plays, while the other artist exit the stage, Taejun, A, and Phoenix dance with PINK! Stereo while they did their little encore part. Taejun doing some of the dance while the girls sang. Euna let Vi and Minhye share her mic and they all sing along to Someone Like You)
(Phoenix, Taejun, and A exit the stage. PINK! Stereo bows at everyone, crowd screaming their fan chant )

"Swetha, Park Erin, Kim Yoonha, Lee Hye Jin
PINK STE-RE-O"

Congrats on your 1st win girls - CEO Dabyeol