popcorn

"and the case remains..... unsolved." ryan says, the camera turning off. "hey man do you wanna stay for the night? i mean i get it if you—" shane cuts off ryan. "chill dude, i'll be over at eight. make sure there's some popcorn or i will slap your ass," shane says the last part with a serious tone but ryan took it as a joke. "kinky." ryan winks back, oh how that made shane have goosebumps. "gotta go to the... bathroom." shane said but he was gonna fix his "problem". after for a couple of hours, it's almost eight. ryan got a text message from shane:
open the door.
ryan quickly stood up from the couch and got the door. "you could've just knocked on the door you dick" ryan chuckled, letting shane in. meanwhile shane was blushing of embarrasment and.... love? shane loves the sound of ryan's giggles. he thinks that it's one wonderful and peaceful melody. "i'm gonna cook popcorn, while you pick a movie we could watch." ryan instructed, going to the kitchen. shane sat down on the couch and searched for a movie. oh! paddington. he thought. it got 100% good reviews on rotten tomatoes so he must check it out. ryan waits for the popcorn to cook. couple of pops later, he took the hot bowl out of the microwave. "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK IFORGOTTOPUTONMITTENS HOLY SHIT" ryan screamed, although the "burn" didn't even hurt that bad he was just overreacting. shane hardly could breathe because he was laughing so hard. now, ryan CAREFULLY took the bowl and hand it over to shane. "i'm just gonna grab some pillows and a blanket real quick." ryan walked over to his bedroom. did shane hear that? A blanket? one blanket? they're gonna be sharing a blanke- his thoughts were cut off by ryan sitting beside him. "play it homeboy!" shane pressed play on the movie. they were both in an angel-type of seat. the popcorn was between ryan's legs. all the lights were turned off and the source of light they have is the tv. shane grabbed some popcorn but he (somehow) accidentally groped ryan's crotch. earning a loud gasp from ryan, shane quickly retracted his hand. both were speechless, hearts beating fast. ryan felt his jeans tighten. shane saw the uncomfort from ryan's face and brought his daze down. suddenly, shane grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it on the ground. he also felt his pants tighten because he has a plan to fix ryan's problem. "shane—" ryan was cut off by shane shushing him. shane started to tease ryan by laying on his lap, facing the problem. ryan bit his bottom lip to stop noises to come out. ryan felt shane's hot breath on his crotch and arched his back sinfully, his crotch thrusting into shane's face. shane groaned and started playing with ryan's zipper. "shane please." ryan whined, shane smirking. shane unbuttoned ryan's jeans and yanked them down to his beautiful, tanned thighs. shane mouthed ryan's wet bulge ryan almost screaming from pleasure. mind you, shane is still laying on ryan's lap while doing this. shane pulled ryan's boxers down and started taking him whole. "SHANE" ryan moaned, forming his mouth into an o-shape. shane choked on ryan's cock, but kept on going. without any warning, ryan came into shane's mouth. suprisingly, shane swallowed it all. he quickly sat up and kissed ryan heatedly. "i'm tired let's go to sleep" ryan said complaining, "sure thing baby." shane said, ryan blushing from the pet name. shane grabbed ryan's boxers and pulled them up very slowly. shane pulled the covers over both of them and ryan scooted to shane, cuddling him. shane cooed at the sight. he played with ryan's soft, black hair and drifted off to sleep with his lover beside him.

you are the sun and i am just the planets spinning around you.