2. Locked Out Of Heaven

{tags: emotional smut, love confessions}

After he broke her heart, she didn't want to have anything to do with Negan. Everything changes when he comes looking for her one night.

"See you tomorrow, then?"

Anne nodded and gave him a sweet smile before closing the door. She was so tired, just wanted to lay on her bed.

It hadn't been a good day for her. Almost everything reminded her about Negan. She was trying really hard not to think about him. She was in a new relationship now, with someone who really cared about her. Nick would never play with her heart the way Negan did.

She was still in love with Negan. But,of course, she couldn't go back to that man. She couldn't handle being just one of many. Let alone knowing that... Negan could never love her or care about her the way she does for him.

She was looking at the ground, thinking, when someone knocked on her door. She figured Nick must have forgotten something so she quickly went to open it. Her lips opened, her heart stopping as soon as she saw those eyes looking at her again.

"Hey, sugar"

And that raspy voice, always accompanied by that silly smile.

"...Hi." She murmured.

He chuckled and instead of asking for permission, he invited himself in. He walked into the room and looked around, as Anne, still confused about the situation, closed the door and looked at him quietly.

"I like the necklace." He said as he sat on her bed. She furrowed her eyebrows and put up her hand to her neck, and then remembered. The 'N' necklace Nick got her a few weeks ago.

"It's not for y-you I have a bo-"

"I know."

His voice sounded a bit lower in that last phrase. She sighed softly.

"Wanna know why I'm here?" He asked as he stood up and started slowly walking towards her and invading her personal space.

"Yes. Please." She murmured.

"I've missed some things about... you." He recognized. "I want you."

Anne furrowed her eyebrows. She knew having sex with him would mean going back to The Sanctuary.

"Have you lost your mind?" She asked. "I'd never. I won't."

He chuckled, which made her feel even angrier.

"Go back to your wives, Negan. You don't need me." She was just speaking facts.

"I know what I need and what I want, doll." He said as he lowered his face to be closer to hers. "Remember that rule you had? No kissing?"

Anne sighed and nodded, trying not to listen to her heart about to explode.

"What about it?"

He chuckled again.

"I want to have you again. Here, now. And I'm completely willing to go by your rules."

Her lips parted in surprise.

"I have a b-"

"I said I know. I don't care about that fucker."

"But I do. So please leave, Negan."

For the first time, Anne saw a little bit of surprise in his eyes. And then it vanished as he chuckled.

"I can see the blush in your cheeks. The way you are breathing. Your pupils getting bigger. I know you want it as bad as I do, baby."