Prologue

Being a vampire sucks. And that pun wasn't really intentional.

Well, I, guess its time to spill the beans - I, am now, A Vampire.

It wasn't exactly in my schedule, and I didn't expect something so drastic to happen. Besides, I was on one of my 'can't sleep, I'll be on a run' nights. Hey, I'm not that tired all the time! Unless me sleeping on roofs is a crime.

Again, it was a nice night out. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings, as I often do because nothing is that big of a threat to me to need to make sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

What a terrible mistake.

I was suddenly grabbed off the ground and was flying in the claws of Eggbutt's mobile, or whatever, and was taken to one of his, well, y'know, really easy to trash and really easy to find bases.

The rest was history by then. When I was finally there, I was strapped to one of those metal tables medics use for patients, and, as he put it, "Experiments". I was an, experiment? Geez, at that time, I thought he lost his mind!

Anyway, he stuck a needle in my arm and told me it was, the 'experiment' that I would be the victim for.

At first, nothing really happened, until-

CRACK-!

A searing pain flew through my head, feeling like someone hit me straight in the head with a club! I had almost screamed in pain, but being the stubborn little hedgie I was, I only let out a yelp at how sudden the pain came. With it, my canines grew and sharpened. My eyes grew a dim yellow, because apparently since when I go Super, they're already red, so what's the point of another red-eyed super-being, hmm?

At first, as well, I felt as if I couldn't breathe, and I couldn't feel any of my limbs, as they numbed for no reason.

As soon as it came, the pain left. I was released, and boy did the doc make a mistake to let me go.

I was angry; feral if you wanted to be more practical. What I didn't know, was that I was in extreme blood-lust, and I pinned the nearest source of food to the ground: Eggman. I sucked quite a bit of blood from him, until I regained my senses, immediately demanding a cure for whatever he did to me.

"I-I... T-there isn't a cure, S-Sonic. More or less, that syrum was made to turn you into that Were-hog thing, or maybe even a cat! I promise, please, j-just don't kill me!" He plead, as I had then narrowed my eye lids in response.

"Then find a way to make one." I hissed, showing my new-found fangs. He backed up a little more, his scared attitude showing he wanted nothing more to do with what he made. He shivered under the weight of my cold, long stare.

"Just make sure you get it done soon. I'll check up on you every... Month lets make it. If it's not done, I will take your blood, and suck you dry until you're dead. Do you understand?" I groveled at him, immediately getting a frantic head-nod from the doctor.

"Y-yes! I'll do it! I'll make one!"

"Good. Start right away. You don't want to keep a Vampire waiting." I turned around, scoffing. "You are a genius after all." I mocked, heading out the mechanical door that was still somehow open.

I ran out into the night, and my friends, I've... Stayed away from them. Over 6 months, I haven't seen them. It's been torture to me, to think they'd hate me, but I know they will. Everyone hates Vampires. Heck, Tails' once told me that if there even is Vampires around, that he is a professional Vampire Hunter. It wouldn't be a good idea to go back.

The blue hero; blue blur that's loved for his speedy preformances.

Me. That was me.

The new me, is a Vampire.

And you have no idea how much I want to get away from all of the new me.

Sonic the Hedgehog.

The world's first, real-life Mobian Vampire.

Heh, ironic, isn't it?