two

"ethan, please." i cry, "you can't leave me." he shakes his head, "veronica, leave! now!"

i wake up in a panic, i'm having flash backs again, i turn around and see ethan cuddled up with a pillow in his arms, i smile at the sight and roll out of bed.

going on my phone i see a missed call from my sister, nessa. i quickly dialled her number and after a few rings she picked up, "hey roni, why didn't you answer?" she asks, i could hear the ocean from the phone speaker.

"i went to bed early last night since ethan seemed a little bit under the weather." i speak, smiling at the thought of ethan, "okay, cool, i just wanted to call you and say i've made it to hawaii and it's stunning!" she shouts, i laugh. "well enjoy it with tana, again i'm sorry i couldn't come." i mutter, "roni i understand, you need to stay is la, it's fine." she mumbles.

"well you two go and enjoy your holiday, text me tonight." i laugh, "will do bye roni." nessa says? i press the hang up button. a groan startles me, it was ethan.

"good morning baby." he smiles in his morning groggy voice. i love his voice so much in the mornings.

"good morning to you too sleepy head." i giggle and i run my hands over his stomach. "what should we do today?" he asks, "i have no idea," i shrug, "well we could go to the chemist, i have to get my prescriptions again," i mumble, ethan looks at me with sympathy, "baby you still need them?" he questions, i nod and tear up.

"come here." he whispers as tears fall down my cheeks, "it keeps coming back ethan." i cry, "baby, i would never hurt you again, remember that promise i made?" i nod and stop crying. "we'll go get them."

i nod and go into the bathroom to get ready.