Finding out

Stiles PROV
I was running. Just running. Running to no where. I could not stay and see the look on their faces. He had cheated so I ran. Had no destination but I ran.
I fell sobbing. They were my one and only. They were it for me. I could not love anyone like I love them.
"Stiles is everything alright? No of course it's not alright you are in the woods sobbing your heart out." She said knelt down and rapped me in a hug as her winds came out to rap around me protectively.
We sat like that for liars knows how long when a voice that I craved but never wanted to hear again.
"Have you seen Stiles he bolted out of the door. Peter told me what they both thought had happened." Chris said. My sister in all her angelic glory and demonic grace she held me tightly and know exactly what to say. I did not want to see him.
"No why would I know where he is?" She asked him. "Please!" He begged. "He is only human."
At this, she tensed up but kept her resolve.
With a sigh he left. She backed away from me. It was like she was in physical pain. "Why had you not told them? Do you not trust them? Trust us?" She asked. Her voice braking and filling with more pain with each syllable.
"I was scared." I whispered. 
"Scared of what? Your family? Them? Both?" Her voice was raising at each word she said. "We all love you Stiles. We would never do anything to harm you or the people you care about. How could you lie? How could you hide?" She was now crying. She looked sad at me. At them. At the world.
I did the only thing I could think of a rapped her in a hug my wings going around her. I knew Chris and Peter were there with the pack but I could care less "How could you big brother?" She said. It was aloud anuf that even the humans could hear her