Why did I do this!

Levi won't talk to me I wonder why I try to talk to him but he walks away and I'm starting to get bored when he's doing paper work! He's constantly making me clean and makes everyone else be lazy and sit on there asses and make more messes that I have to clean and today I'm going to confront Levi about it!

"Levi...." I said with no emotion "what brat" he said harshly and I sighed "why haven't you been talking to me lately and making me clean non stop!" I yelled. He sighed "I was saving this for a better time but I guess you need to know why I've been avoiding you" he got on one knee and pulled out a small black box "will you marry me?" I started to cry "hey don't cry it's ok" I smiled and said "yes Levi I will marry you!"

~-the next day-~

~-Levi's pov!-~

Today Neko died out side the walls from a fucking titan but she lasted so long in the  Survey corps and she was the only one I loved after Isabel and farlen but now she's gone! Gone from my grasp and with everyone I loved! "Why why did you guys leave me" I started to cry but then there was a knock on my office door "name and business" I asked "cadet Eren and I have something for you" he said I let him in and he came in with my beloved Neko I got up from my chair and ran to her and hugged her she hugged back and I cried so much "I thought you died! What happened? How are you still here?!" She sighed "I was about to be eaten by a titan but Eren saved me I guess" all I did was kiss her cheek and thanked jaeger "thank you for saving Neko jaeger" he nodded and left.

Hey guys don't be mad at me! Please! The Neko died thing was because I wanted a little plot twist but then Eren saved her so yeah don't be mad that I did that!