Emily x Jack Skellington pt 2

~
Emily perked as Jack rubbed the back of his vertebrae. "So... are you going to be ok?" Jack asked. "Don't know."
~

Jack hesitantly rose his hand and rubbed Emily's head. Emily perked before leaning inti his hand and chuckling as the taller skeleton petted her left ear. Jack only smiled softly.

If you want to know how tall Jack was compared to Emily, he's only a couple of inches taller. Emily perked and blushed at Jack's hand resting on her cheekbone. The griffin blaster's tail started wagging as the two awkwardly came closer. The blaster grunted at the two pausing.

"I swear, pets have to do everything." The blaster thought before going behind Jack and shoving him closer to Emily, making the two kiss. The two blushed heavily as the blaster seemed proud of itself. Nothing happened for a minute until Jack moved his hands around Emily's waist slowly.

Emily laid her hands on his chest as Zoey and Lewis walked around the forest. "I swore I heard that creepy lady say 'the forest'." Lewis muttered. Zoey rolled her eyes before getting a glimpse at Jack and Emily. "Hey! I think they're over there! Come on Lewis!" Zoey exclaimed, running in a random direction.

Lewis perked before following as Jack leaned back. "Um. Did you hear Zoey and Lewis just now?" Jack asked. Emily gave herself a well deserved facepalm. "I forgot to tell Zoey NOT to follow me." Emily growled to herself. "Oh well. They would've found out sooner or later." Jack said as he laid a small kiss on Emily forehead.

Emily chuckled as the three went to find Lewis and Zoey. Of course, Lewis got mad at Zoey for saying the wrong direction but Zoey brushed this off. Soon they all returned to the restraint before Jack and Emily disappeared again to talk about what happened earlier.

A/N: Who do you ship Zoey with? Remember, she's pretty mature and very independent. She does have two siblings and a dragon ranch too.