Chapter 13 First time back in america

I woke up early . Probably around 7:00 ish. I was really excited so i jumped out of bed and tried waking up Harry.

"HARRY WAKE UP LAZY ASS, WERE GOING TO AMERICA." i said to him shaking him awake. His eyes peeked open then closed. He turned the other way so i wont see him falling back asleep. Hes being awfully stubborn today.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS UP IM GOING TO POUR WATER ALL OVER YOU" i yelled at him.

"Pft, i would like to see you try" He said to me still turned.

"Fine" I said making my way to the bathroom. I grabbed a cup and put water on it. I ran up to bed and splashed water on his face.

"JEN ! WHAT THE HELL!" he said jumping out of bed and wiping the water off his face. I started to laugh a bit .

"Now that your up we have to get ready. " I said to him opening the shower door. He followed behind me. I was just about to take off my clothes when Harry snuck up behind me putting water all over my hair. I turned back at him with a shocked look on my face.

"What? you were going to take a shower anyways." He said to me smiling. I quickly took my clothes off and ran in the shower. Harry came in as well. We got out of the shower 20 minutes later. I wore my I love boys with brish accent and my ripped skinny jeans with white converse that harry wrote all over. I straighten my hair. When Harry saw me he had a big smile on his face.

"What are you grinning about babe?" I said to him folding my arms.

"Do you remember our first date, you wore that same exact out fit." He said to me. Thats right. Our first day i did wear this. I gave Harry a kiss and smiled at Harry.

"I could never forget our first date" I said running my fingers through his curly brown hair.

"GUYS WERE GOING NOW HURRY UP." Louis said from downstairs. I grabbed my suit case and my backpack . Before i left my room i made sure i had everything like my iphone and wallet and my plane ticket. We decided to take 2 vans that the security gaurds drove cause were gonna be gone for a while and Angel doesnt live with us anymore so we only have a car. The band was with us too. I sat by josh who was the drummer of onedirection. Harry sat on the other side of my holding my hand.

"So , Harry told me you used to be a drummer for your band back then. Do you ever miss it?" He said to me.

"Of course i do. I havent hit a drum set for about 3 years." I said to him. I do miss having my drumset around. Harry was sleeping in the van with his Adidas sweater i gave to him for his 19th birthday. Josh let me borrow his sticks and i drumed on my leg.

"I got it!, How about you play for one of one direction concerts?" He said to me. No way!

"Harry Harry,  wake up did you hear this?" Im gonna play for one of your concerts!" I said to him. He kissed my forehead and fell back asleep. I guess he was too tired to care.  When we arrived at the airport, I woke up Harry and went to go grab our suitcase. There were screaming fans all over the airport. Luckly we had security gaurds so we wont get trampled.  I wrapped on my of arms around Harry and Using the other hand to pull my suitcase. There were flashes coming from everywhere. Harry let me borrow his sunglasses so i could see where im going . We went to go put our luggage away and went to the plane. First class flight. Holy crap its fantastic. I sat with Harry by the window.  Niall and Mechelle sat behind me. Liam and Louis sat in front of us and Zayn sat to the seat next to me.

"Hey Harry, how long of a flight is it to California?" I asked him.

"About 11 hours so you can sleep if you want to." He said to me wrapping his arms around me. I decided to watch pirates of the caribian. Harry was on twitter. He wanted to take a picture of me so we did. I checked my twitter.

On our way to California with my beautiful girlfriend @Jen_Page . It had our picture attached to it. I plugged in my head phones and listen to my music instead. Moments by One Direction. Ed sheeran made the song for them. I love this song so much. I fell asleep to the song and fell asleep on Harry's shoulder.

I woke up about 8 hours later with my neck cramping. I had to go to the bathroom really badly so I got up and went to the bathroom. When i came back Harry was sitting next to Zayn talking. I smiled at them both and and they smiled back at me. I sat down and played with my phone. I just remembered that i had to change my wrap now. I slowly took off my wrap and grabbed the one from my bag. I saw the nasty stiches. When i unwrapped it some of the stiches we kind of stuck to the wrap. It hurt so much. A tear fell from the pain i was in. Harry saw me and came back next to me.

"Babe, do you want me to do it?" He asked me . I knodded my head up and down. He wiped the tear off my face then carefully finished un wrapping. He put the medicine that is needed so it wont get infected. He started wrapping my wrist now. He made sure not to wrap it too tight. After he was dont i gave him a kiss to thank him. Such a sweet boy. I regret that i cutting my wrist. I was just in so much pain. For the rest of the flight i cuddled by Harry and played with our iphones. I took some pictures with mine. We made like funny faces and some we kissed. We were just the cutest little thing. Niall fell asleep on Mechelle. i took a picture and put it on twiter. the caption was "AW look that this cute couple" Alot of people favorite it and retweet. Harry saw it on twitter and retweeted it. We arrived at California about 3 hours later. We got off the plane and saw the massive crowd of fans. The boys all waved at them. We grabbed our luggage and went to the two vans that was waiting for us.

It took about 30 minutes to get to hour hotel. We were staying in the Hilton hotel. We saw girls outside singing WMYB . We stopped for autographs and pictures. Liam checked us in at the check out counter.

"Okay, Jen and Harry, your room is 304. Niall and Mechelle, your rooms are 303 mine and Andy's is 302 and Zayn yours is 301." He said to us handing the keys. We went up to our room by the elevator. we searched for the room 304. When we found Harry opened the door. I was so amazed from how big the room was. There was two beds with a nice tv . We unpacked our stuff. When i finished i looked out the window and saw the pool right out side. Harry's arms slithered around my waist as we looked out side. I went on the balcony with Harry and saw the other boys out on the balcony as well. There were screaming girls at the pool. They started singing One thing to us. It was just the cutest thing.

"Oh Harry, we should surpise them by going down to the pool. It is a hot day. Pleaseee." I asked him. The other boys were okay with us going down. Harry was as well. I quickly got my bikini that was striped and strapless. Well it had a strap but just around the neck. Harry put on his black shorts and we grabbed our towel. The others were already waiting in the hall. I saw Zayn looking at me up and down so i wrapped my towel around me. We went down stairs and a bunch of girls were screaming as they saw us go to the pool. I heard some OMGED .

"Hello, Hows your day guys?" Harry said to them . I sat down on the chair so i could get a tan with Mechelle. I tied my red hair in a bun. I closed my eyes. I heard someone sneek up on me and mechelle. They grabbed me and threw me in the pool. It was both Zayn and Harry. Niall and Liam got Mechelle.

"ZAYN , HARRY. WHAT THE HELL" i said to him. Harry jumped in then grabbed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. My wrist sort of hurt but it was wrapped so it didnt really hurt so much. Harry started to kiss me which made the girls all awww . Niall and Mechelle were messing around. They were splashing each other. After our little pool fun. The boys performed a little song for the crowd. Mechelle and I were pretending to fan girl . We kept saying stuff like  "OOH MY GOD ONE DIRECTION I LOVE YOU"  and stuff like that . The fans all laughed when we did that. When they finally finished we went back up to our rooms to dry off. We went out to eat as a group at in and out burger. I got a regular cheese burger while everyone pigged out. Califonia is such a great place. Tomorrow the boys have rehersals so im going to go shop with Mechelle.