Ultrasound

Rey who was now 15 weeks pregnant and Ben went to the hospital hand in hand, they were ready to know about the gender of their baby. Rey was sitting on the exam table and Ben was sitting on a chair holding her hand. Rey began to lift her shirt up as Doctor Holdo began to apply the cold gel on her abdomen. She began to turn on the monitor and began to moved the apparatus across Rey's stomach.

Ben and Rey saw the image of their baby and smile.

"Would you like to hear a heartbeat?" She asked and they both nodded. The sound of their baby's heartbeat echoed the room.

"And would you like to know for the gender of your baby?" She asked again and they both nodded as she looked at the picture closely while she moved the apparatus across Rey's stomach. Rey and Ben saw the image of their baby and smiled at it.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Solo, you are having a little girl." Doctor Holdo says with a smile. Ben and Rey became happy and they're in tears of joy. Doctor Holdo began to wipe the gel off her stomach. 

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit." She said and walked away. Ben began to hugged her tightly and left as they met Poe and Jessika who was 17 weeks pregnant.

"Hey guys." Poe said and hugged them.

"Hi." Rey said.

"How are you guys?" Jessika asked them.

"We're doing great, we already went to our appointment for the ultrasound." Ben said to them with a smile.

"Oh, that's wonderful, what are you guys having?" Jessika said.

"We're having a girl." Rey said to them and they all hugged.

"Congratulations guys." Poe smiled after Rey announced the gender reveal.

"What are you guys having?" Ben asked Poe and Jessika.

"We do not know yet, but we're going to the doctor for the ultrasound." Jessika said and they both nodded.

"Best of luck guys." Rey said with a smile and they all waved goodbye and left.