Valt x reader x Kuza

I'm sitting under a tree and watch Kuza and valt.Kuza  shows valt how to do a backflip but every time valt tried he fell . We three are good friends and spend a lots of time together but right now I'm confused.

Why ? Because my friend asked me yesterday which one I more like or love . I honestly don't know. " are you still thinking about my question ? Do you know your answer?"   (f/n) looks at me with excitement in her eyes .

" No , i don't. " I said while staring at my hands . " look ! You should go and find out . Valt is alone now , you can take the chance and have some alone time with him " I blushed by the thought being alone with valt . Before I could say something she pulled me up and drags me to him .

She said quiet good luck and walked quickly away . " Hey (y/n) " the happy boy ran   in my direction but tripped and fell on the top of me . I blush madly when I notice how close our faces are . Valt didn't get up yet . He still looks like hypnotized in my eyes .

" um valt, could you get up " I snapped him out of his trance . after I said that he nearly jumped up . " sorry " he scratches the back of his neck while blushing. Valt looks so cute when he is embarrassing. " it's fine , Hey do you want to buy some ice cream or other candies" his eyes lit up .

He took my hand and run with me to the next candy shop. when we reach the place our jaws drop. There are over 100 kinds of sweets I can't decide which of them I should try.
Valt drags me to the cashier . " Hey , can we buy some ice cream ?"

" yeah , you two are a couple, right ? Then how about ... " I realize that valt still hold my hand .no wonder why he thinks we are together. " no we aren't a couple . " I said a bit nervous. " but I would like chocolate and for her (f/f) favorite flavor " he knows my favorite flavor that's so cute.

Valt  said he would pay for me too that I think it's really nice. He leades me outside to walk around the park and talk a bit . He is almost done with his ice cream. I chuckled a bit getting the attention from the blue haired boy.

" what's so funny " " you still the same valt who I met for 3 years " I remember how we met . He was in the park train with his bey . I watched him because i wanted to know if he was a good blader . Somehow he noticed me and asked why I watched him . But instead of answering I asked him if he wants to battle. That day I got home late cause we battle more than hours .

"I know , on the day we met you stood behind this tree and watched me battle." he laughs. " yep , don't ask why. Luckily my first impression by Kuza wasn't to look like a stalker . Wait where is he  ? " I swear I could see for a second jealous in his eyes . " um , he wanted to go in the near from the park where he always is when he show people his acrobatic skills ."

That's where I met Kuza . Valt wanted to introduce me to him . " um (y/n) , would you mind when I go now ?     I forgot I wanted to train with rantaro . I'm sure he waits for me " " no it's fine , bye " I said a bit sad . " thank you ! You are the best " he kissed my cheek and ran to his friend . I touch my cheek while  looking after him until he isn't in my sight anymore.

" Hey ( y/n) , what are you doing here " I turned around to see a smiling Kuza looking at me . " oh me and valt just walked around and talked until he had to go " " you and valt ? Alone ? " he looked for a moment a bit jealous but I'm sure I just imagine something .

" cool , hey I have taught valt how to do a backflip, want to try it ? " my eyes widened . I heavily my shake head .       " oh come on , it makes really fun and I will help you . You just have to jump backwards and then you  pull your knees to your stomach . Really easy  ! "

I placed me in front of him ready to do what he said. I jump backwards and pull my knees to my stomach. I also managed to stand but then I lost my balance and fell backwards. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but before I hit the ground I feel arms around me .

Kuza holds me in his arms and looks smiling at me . " that was awesome ! I never saw somebody who learned this that fast " I blushed by his comment . " thank you and you were right, it is fun . " He smiles even more cause I admitted that .

It's a really cute smile. I get up and want to try it again. After I jumped I land perfect without losing my balance. I hear cuza clapping . I never thought I could be so good in something like that .

" you have really talent! " I blushed madly . " stop it you make me blush "    " but you look so cute when you are blushing !" I bet my face is redder than shu's eyes . I look away that he can't see my face . When I felt that I didn't blush anymore I turned around and smirked at him .

" I bet I can make you blush harder " I step closer to him . I see a slightly blush appears on his cheeks but I won't stop now . I leaned closer and pecked his lips . He blushes more than i did so  mission completed.

" you look cute too when you're blushing." I obviously want to tease him but it didn't work . Instead of seeing him blush , I see him smirk . " but you are still the cutest." He kissed my cheek causing me to blush again. Damn he won .

He chuckles . " come on , we have to go back. It's getting late and I promised to have a battle with valt. "So we both walk back to bc sol while talking about the past . We laughed a lot .I'm a bit sad that we are there already.

As valt saw us he run up to Kuza. He asked if he could have a battle with him what I responded with a yes . But I didn't want to watch it so I went to the tree I sat under before .

Wow I had a nice day with valt and Kuza. They are both so nice and sweet . But I guess I just can have on of them as boyfriend . " Hey ( y/n) , you're here again? How was your day with valt and do you now who you like more ? " I didn't notice that she came up to me . " well , I had a nice day with valt but he had to go after we bought ice cream but ..."

" wait he left you alone ?" She interrupted me . " yeah but not long . I met Kuza in the park so he teached me how to do a backflip . And I kissed him " I said the last part quietly but she understood it .

Her eyes widens " does that mean you are a couple now ? And you like him more than valt?" " no , we aren't a couple but ... " " ok and do you have an answer to my question?" She interrupted me again  . " yeah i do . I like ... no I love valt / Kuza " (You can choose whoever you like more . )

I didn't do such stories before so I hope I didn't mess up or something. Tell me if you like it or not and what I should do next . Bye ...