Chapter 1

Chapter 1

So my name is Ericka and ion play none of the time. I have a bad attitude and ion care. I fight. I cuss. I'm always on ten and ready to act up. Is it cute? Maybe not. But again, ion care. I do what I wanna do and ion care who like it or don't. Fuck em. I'm me. Full fledged and in your face. Like it or love it, it don't make or break me.

People tell me I should calm down but why? Really. Why? If people can't handle me, that's on them. People are so soft now. You can't say anything to em without them getting all sad and insecure. If you tell the truth, you're mean, if you disagree, you're hating. Like, come on people! It can not be that serious. Shid, I remember back in the day when we used to fight each other in the street or on the playground after school and still be cool enough to jump rope the next day. Like, what happened to that? What happened to thick skinned people? What happened to people that could take criticism or hear a friendly opinion without needing a tissue? It's so lame now. People make me mad. Ugh. Disgusted almost. They're so pathetic. That's why more people should be like me. Laid back, chill and awesome. Ion give a fuck about nobody opinion. It won't hurt my feelings. I'm still gonna do me. Rather they like it or not. Oh well.

So I'm 22. People say I think I know everything but na, not really. I think I just look at it different. Ion think the same way everybody else do. I'm unique. If a person tell me I should take two lefts and then a right, I heard em. That don't mean I have to. That's not the only way to do it. I could take one left and two rights. Ion know, but I'ma figure that shit out the best way for me. Everything that work for some people don't work for all. I'm kinda sure it ain't gon work for me cause simple shit just don't work for me. I have to work for everything I get. Nothing in life will be handed to me is what my daddy always told me. And with that he said to always plan your moves in advance, that way you come out on top, nobody can catch you slippin and your decisions are yours. So I do what I gotta do out here to get by as well as survive cause won't nobody do it for me. Hell, can't nobody do it for me. I stand on my own two and can't nobody take that away from me. So I work for mines. Every single little thing I got I worked for.

Yeah everything. That's why I'm currently something like a prostitute. Not like an on the corner, suck ya dick to buy a gram of dope prostitute, but like an upscale one. Like an escort. I gotta get this money and if that's the way I gotta do it then oh fucking well. These niggas wanna fuck and I wanna spend so…… I mean I then fucked these niggas for less. I then fucked these niggas for feelings or because they was live or whatever so shid, why not get paid?

Check this out. I met this nigga about a month ago and he was feeling me of course. I mean why wouldn't he? I'm fine as fuck. But anyway. So this nigga walks up to me in the mall and asks my name. So I tell him. He ask me if I have a man and I say no right? This cashier rings up my stuff and tell me I owe $1200. Do you know this nigga say don't worry about it, and hands this bitch a black card! No literally. The muthafucka was black! Ion know what kinda card it was but she swiped That bitch and handed back the receipt. He looks at me and asks if I had everything I needed. What? I'm kinda skept on niggas so I'm looking at him all hesitant and shit tryna see if he legit. “Look my nigga”, I say to him dead serious. “Ion play that pimp shit. Ion know what you think this is but it ain't that” right. He looks at me confused and say “it isn't what"? Now I'm already about to get mad because I hate the way white people talk to you. Oh, yeah. Dude white. Tall, like 6’ 5”. Look like he got a nice tan. Red hair and freckles. Not mass, but some around the nose and cheeks. He was dressed real fly too. Like rich dude fly. “Whatever the fuck you think it is” is what I said to him cause I felt like he was tryna play me. This nigga gon say “I just like to do nice things for nice looking women”. I looked at him and looked at the cashier then. With the ‘this nigga crazy’ look on my face. She shrugged her shoulders so I decided to see what was really up.