Chapter 3 **PLAN**

(A few days later, a month before the wedding)

Megha's POV-

"I'm not going to invite my whole family for your wedding Sne, they are all a variety of ass. I'll only invite my maa and papa. That will be all. Please don't request me to invite those packages", I said bringing my hands in front of my chest pleading to Sneha, who is making a list of her invitation list.

"But Meghu, my mum told me to invite both of yours whole family." She said pouting.

"But in reality you are going to marry that Abhimanyu, you are gonna elope with Akash, then why are you trying to waste the money of your parents, they are gonna need it, after all they won't be getting the deal with Abhimanyu", smirked Rwittika, while she high fived me.

"Yeah, she's right", I, aslo joked.

Sne didn't replied and grew silent. And 5 seconde she suddenly broke into a mad laugh and said, "yeah, you guys are right, I should not bother about this wedding cause anyway I'm not gonna participate in it", she finished and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, as her laugh made her cry.

"So tell us about the plan"- asked Rwittika all of a sudden.

"Nothing much I'll perform every rituals regarding the marrige but the turmeric I'm going to have will be Akash's. His friends are going to exchange Abhimanyu's turmeric bowl with his. Through out the day Akash and I both are gonna follow the wedding rituals."

"So where is my part", Rwittika cut her off.

"Areyy baba wait. So where was I?.... Ah yes, and in the evening I'll get ready with the heavy saree and all the jewellery and make-ups. And then the fun part will begun. In my to the marrige hall I'll fake a sickness and then Rwittika will help me to get out of my car and in the mean point Meghu is going to sit in the car dressed like me, but her face will be coverd with the veil. I'll escape from there via Akash's car and we'll get married in a temple. There will be marrige register as well so no one will ever separate us. After my wedding we'll directly fly to Hyderabad, his work place and house. I'll contact my parents by the time. But please Meghu control the situation in the hall till Rwittika comes from the temple", she said with puppy eyes and like that was nothing.

I was in haze. How am I gonna pretend as Sne?
How I'm gonna control the situations?
What if I got caught?
What will Abhimanyu think? He will surely think that I'm so so desperate to marry him that I went to the marrige hall dressed as his fiancé. How will my parents react?
So many questions was coluding in my mind.

But on the other hand I had to help Sne and Rwittika also can't do my part cause she's the only one who can drive. Urgg I should've learn driving. God please help me.

I was praying to my God when both of them started to yell in my ears, "Oi, are you even listening?".

"Huh...Yeah.... Sne I don't think I can do that. Please."

"Hey, please don't say that. Please this once help me. I'll return your favor 5 times more. Please baby girl please", she pleaded joining her hand in front of me.

How I'm gonna decline her when she pleads like this. I can not say no to anyone. Especially when she's my friend from the diper age.

"Okey. I'll do that but please come fast Ri. And you Mrs. Akash please don't buy me a lots of gifts from Switzerland", I said grinning.

"And also don't make us aunty at this young age. Control your sexual desires in your honeymoon. I know you are not going to let the poor husband of yours to sleep at night. After all you are this horny", joked Rwittika, and made both Sneha and me blush.

"You bitch shut up. I'm not like you ok. If anyone is horny here it's you. You have sex regularly. I've been saving myself for Akash only, I'm definitely gonna fuck all night, it's our business. Huh", Sneha playfully glared at Ri.

"Yeah sure girl. You know I'm not a relationship type of person. I like variety. After all there are 7.5 billion people in the world why stick with only one dick when you have this much options. Call me whore but I'm not gonna settle cause love is not my cup of tea. After all I'm not like Meghu, who can love only one person with everything I have", she said.

I'll be lying if I say that it didn't hurt me. I love Abhimanyu more than anything. I can give my life to him also. But he never saw my love. And he's gonna settle down now. It hurts alot, but I'm happy as long he's happy. I don't know if I'll ever move on from him. But I'm sure he will have the major place in my heart always.

"Hey Ri, don't say like that. You are not a whore. Sex is physiological need every human feels. Some people needs it more some less. It has nothing to do whore. And you do one night stands, you never play with boys. Its not like you are using somebody. They are also enjoying as much as you. Please girl don't think like that. We never think of you this low." I tried to reason with her. I don't like when she thinks like that. After all her parents call her whore when they came to know about her sexual life.

"Hmm", she said and went to her bed to sleep, "Good night guys, you know I'm very tired after doing shopping with this maniac. She hops to every shop. My feet is hurting. And Meghu I will keep your advice in mind. Night my bitches", She said before covering herself with the sheet.

"Ok Meghu I'll show you my clothes tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep bae. Night." Sneha also went.

As both of them are ready to sleep I also called it a night. Although I said I'll help her I was not sure about that fact. I hope everything will be fine.

************************************

Sorry guys for the late update. Actually I'm in class 12 my board's exams are near ( exams are in March urgg). But I'll try to update til last of February. Let's see how many updates you get .

Also thank you so so soooooooooooo muuucccchhh those who voted and commented. That means a lot to me. Please guys help me to write more for you.

So please guys motivate me with your votes and comments. I'll also receive ideas and corrections.

So Bye till the next time.

Vote, comment and share, it's a humble request....

Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️||Aditi||❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️