Prologue PART 2

"Come on Nikki i promise you, its gonna be really good" "I-i don't know, w-what if we get c-caught or worst, and i thought i asked you t-to stop calling me that, there's like six other Nikkies here"
You giggle as she grunt to get up to the window that you have already crawled out of. This was the first time

Nicole was actually getting out of the orphanage without the caretakers watching your every move. You on the other hand you been sneaking out for a while now, you usually go when need to get out for a little bit.

You been trying to get herr to go with you but always refuse to. You beg and pleaded and even did her chores and finally agreed to. "Y-you promise its gonna be okay, w-what if someone
c-catches us or w-what if j-Joker tries to k-kill us" she says as she holds on to your arm. "Oh come on one joker doesn't even know we exist so why would he and Harley come after us. and two i promise you nothing happen and if it dose i'll be here to protect you". You say as you face her and grab her shoulders and she looks you in the eye "Y-You promise" "Untill we die okay" "okay"

you turn around and start walking to some restaurant and ask her "you hungry i stole some money and it should be enough" she starts walking to you "okay i cou- wait did you say 'you stole money' (y/n)!!" " heh you hungry or not?" " oh fine ill let it slide just this once"
-------2 hours later--------
"Hey where are you taking me now" Nicole ask you "some where special" you say back. Honestly you can't blame her for whining you took her to eat then around town to she all the lights and now your take her to a special place. Now you two are climbing a buildings fire escape and your going to the very top. Then you pull her up and you look and the town and her eyes just light up

 Then you pull her up and you look and the town and her eyes just light up

You go and sit on the edge of the building. "no matter how many times i see it, it always amazes me" you pat the spot next to you and Nicole comes and sit next to you. "Now you see why i wanted you to come with me" "this is amazing" "yeah it truly is"

you two sit there untill the sun goes down and you stand up " oh come on we better get back before they find out we've been gone, so was it as bad as you thought?" you say as she gets up and lean a little closer to her " okay okay it was as bad as i thought would actually it was really fun" you turn and start walking to the fire escape.
"See you need to learn to trust me on some things" " yeah im not sure about that" then you finally get to the bottom laughing then hear a strange voice say"you girls are far from home aren't you"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
sorry for the slow update all i can say is highschool sucks and i was really busy anyway i hope you like it