Chapter 11

Jimin's head was dipped low as he started to wake up. His mouth was stuffed and tied, whole body, hands, arms, and feet chained together....tightly.

Jimin lifted his head up, eyes starting to shimmer as he cried. Trying let out loud screams.

"Shut Up, Jimin." A voice came from the other side of the room.

The man walked over to him, Jimin's eyes widened.

It was Yugyeom, the guy he filmed with not too long ago. Jimin let out more cries as Yugyeom got closer to him.

"Stop crying or I will hurt you." Yugyeom grabbed a fist full of Jimin's blonde hair. The blonde immediately shut up, not wanting consequences.

"I can't believe you're finally mine." Yugyeom smirked, his hands going over Jimin's body.

That's when Jimin realized he was naked.

The chained up boy shook his head crying as Yugyeom continued to touch him.

"Mmm~!" Jimin closed his eyes.

"Not becoming hard huh?" Yugyeom got mad.

'Jungkook!!!' Jimin yelled inside his head. Yugyeom stood up and slapped Jimin, hard.

Jimin cired badly as the sting came in on his faces. His vison getting blurry as he watched Yugyeom took off his pants.

"You better not be loud, slut. If you're good I'll bring you close and food." Jimin looked away as Yugyeom raped him.

All Jimin wanted was the one he wanted to start a better life with.

#

Jungkook cried as he continuously tried to call Jimin. Yoongi sat next to the younger, holding the boy's hand for comfort.

"Where is he?!" Jungkook stood up and threw his phone against the wall, screen shattering off.

"We'll find him Jungkook-ah, please." Jin came up to Jungkook and hugged him.

"He was supposed to be home hours ago!" Jungkook raged.

"Where's the address to where he filmed?" Taehyung spoke up after being scared to even speak of Jimin to Jungkook.

"He only works under one company right...?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's go, I know where that company is. We'll get him back Jungkook... I promise." Namjoon said as everyone began to put on some coats.

Jin packed some clothes for everyone, even Jimin for when they find him.

As they walked out the door, Jungkook hand in hand with Yoongi as he cried silently.

"Please be safe Jimin...."