Author's Note

I only have to say a few things before you start reading the story.

THANK YOU for actually clicking on my story and making the voluntary choice to take time out of your life to grace it with your attention. Honestly, I'd be fine if one person, a stranger, read my story.

For so long I've worked and grinded out all I had to give, and more, to this story. It's been a work-in-progress for so long and now the time has come to get it out there. I've endurred stale run-throughs, writer's block, unorganized writing, writer's block again, education-caused stagnation, lack of will, and then binge writing. Guys, this has taken tears and sleep from me. I loved it. I'd do it again (and will for future installments *fingers crossed while gazing at the brief outlines*).

This is all I can really say other than please, enjoy. Leave me your comments or any questions. However, please refrain from posting negative things through the comments. If you have something of that sort to share, send me a personal message instead. Thank you.

May the force be with you. Live long and prosper. Hakuna matata. Let it go. I'm not your housekeeper.

Enjoy :D

ScribblingOrchids

***Image used for the cover was a result of me googling for something that provided suitable representation of what I was picturing for the cover. I claim no ownership over the image and intend no copyright. I am merely using it for creative purposes.