-7- dating

After months has been by and Daniel hasn't show up at David door asking to hangout or talk. He never texted David or called. It was like he no longer exists.

David text daniel and called him but no response. He always thought he might have been busy with other stuff and had not time to text or call. The texts were always sweet little reminders that they were good friends.

Max tried to run away because he was bored but David always seemed to stop stop him. He never got grounded or his stuff taking of him like his real parents did. But it was much worst he had to go camping with David. David away locks the door every time him and max go some where. (Keep that in mind)

-on the camping trip-

Max tricked David into making his tent for him. He wonder of into the woods and stat on the ground. He got out his Gameboy from his jumper pocket. He turn it on and played the only game he hand Because he had most of his games burned by his real parents.

David was by the lack. Watching the ripples of water waved by. Fish swinging hungry looking for food to eat.

- after the camping trip -

David and max was almost home. Max was lying down in the back seats play his Gameboy.

David was humming as he drove.

-time skip-

Max got out of the car and got his bag pack out of the boot of the car. David left the camping equipment in the boot incase he wants to go camping again. (Probably with a special someone wink wink) David to the front door and opened without unlock it. He know he locked it but he mean have forgotten. He forgive him self for that went in side to see someone on the couch.

It was the one and only insane cultist guy.... (*SCREACH*) Daniel. (*Round of applause*)

David eyes light up like two super novae colliding into each other. (understand that I'm trying to make this funny.)
He runs and hugs attack Daniel. "DANIEL" He said. "Hello David." Daniel smile, see his lover again made in happy. "I was in the town and i thought I could come and visit you. You don't mind if I stay here until I get my own place do you?" He then said. "No not at all." David said.  however, Max was triggered.  "FUCK NO THAT CULTIST FUCK IS NOT LIVING HERE." Max yelled on to his voice that coursed his voice to crack. "Max I know you don't like him doesn't mean you can call him names." David said. "Ill be here for a few days. that is it then ill get a place of my own." Daniel said. "you can stay here." David smiled and max stomed up to his room.

Daniel turned the tv on. david sat next to him.  they both watched a black and wihite movie.

==== later ====

they watched multiple movies now . daniel wrapped his arm around david and pulled him close to him. david blushed and looked up at daniel. "um... daviel what you doing?" David was confused. "I go something to tell you." Daniel blushed as he thought about that he was going to say. "ok." David smiled. "I.... I like you." Daniel said looking away blushing. "i like you too." david smile not full understanding what david is trying to say. "no, I like like you... like love you." David blushed at daniels words. he leaned in and kissed daniel. daniel kissed back. "ill take that as you love me." He smiled. david nod and cuddled in too him. then watched movies all day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt know what else to write about so yeah.