Prologue

~Jin~

Somewhere in Seoul

I walk towards the coffee shop down the road. It's a pretty nice place to start the day before school. As I enter, the warm familiar smell greets my nose.

"Pretty wet outside isn't it?" A voice said as I walked into the cosy cafe.

"Haha yeah it is, Jungkook. I didn't get to check the weather this morning..." I softly said to the teen behind the counter.

He smiled warmly. "So the usual today?"

"Yep!" I smiled and took my usual seat in this little cafe. You see, I've known Jungkookie for some time now. I met him when we were in junior high. He pretty much came up to me and said-

"Here's your coffee, Jin-hyung. I didn't add in the sugar and cream like usu-"

"HELL NO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SUGAR I PUT IN MY COFFEE"

"Um...so 17 packets of sugar and no cream right?"

"Phhhhhhhhhhhhhht"

The two of us burst out laughing as the other customers in the shop look at us in shock.

The bell rings and we turn our head to the door to greet the new customer.

"Wow! This place sure is nice and fancy, isn't it, Mr Kim?"

I froze, and I felt Jungkook freeze too. I hear someone scream.

"JUNG HOSEOK" 

___________________________________________________

Hello there everyone! So this is our first fanfic and it's already starting out shitty. So please comment any suggestions for improvement and so on. (Just saying, I, Jessie, am usually more active than Emma so I need to start spamming her not to be lazy)
AHAHAHAHHA it's Emma here~ I'm not much of an active person on Wattpad because I don't really use Wattpad, but I do use Quotev!!! I'm not really active there too, but I will upload a copy of this there, too! Ahhhh sorry I'm too excited about this!!!! Anyways, my username is LeviAckermanSaeranChoiii, and I appear as Shingeki no Dong. After following me it would be nice if you tell me you're from here!!!