The First 'I Love You'

Tony Stark

He crashed onto your bed, next to where you had been laying. His hair was singed and he was covered in ash.

"Hey, hey, hey, white bed sheets." you scolded. Suddenly, his arms were latched around you. You felt wetness start to seep through you thin shirt. He said something, but it was muffled by the fabric of your shirt. You sighed, "What is that, darling?"

"Immmovrru..."

"I can't hear you, love." You frowned, lifting his head up. His chocolate brown eyes met your (E/C) eyes.

"I love you..."

"Awww," you smiled, "I love you, too. I'm guessing the mission didn't go well?"

"We lost some civilians... One of them... She looked just like you..."

"Don't worry," you kissed his forehead, "I'm here. I'm right here. I'll always be here."

You would have to teach HYDRA another lesson. It appeared that hadn't learned from your last visit. No one messes with Tony. Not with you around.

Steve Rogers

Steve busted through the door f your apartment. His face was stained with tears.

"O..." he panted, putting his hand on his chest, "You alright right. Oh, my lord, you're alright!" He launched himself at you. The big puppy picked you up and spun you around. His tears were dripping down onto your carpet.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!"

"You need to start packing, you gonna be staying in the tower for a week or two."

"Um, what?"

"Hydra. They're after you to get to me. You'll be safer at the tower." he smiled apologetically.

"Oh, um, okay, how long?" You turned to run to your bedroom.

"Wait!" He called out, grabbing your hand and pulling you to him. You cocked your head,

"What?"

"I love you. I love you so damn much."

"Language, Rogers!"

Little did he know, Hydra wasn't after you to get to him. You were much more important to them than Captain America. And you knew it.

Bruce Banner

You felt as if the walls were crushing in on you. Tendrils of self-hate whipped at your skin. Droplets of agony licked at your cheeks.

It was another anxiety attack.

Hateful words dripped like venom into your head,

'Failure.'

'Freak.'

'Liar.'

"Honey?" You heard Bruce's soft voice ask from your door. You looked up with your eyes puffy and red. He gasped slightly, before sitting down next to you and wrapping his arms around you tightly,

"Shhhhh... It's okay... It's okay, honey. I'm here. What's wrong?"

"I'm a freak... A failure..." You whimpered, "I have no reason to exist... Nobody loves me."

"I do, (Y/N)."

"What?" You looked up at the gentle giant.

"I love you. More than you will ever know."

But, you were lying. You were a liar. You just didn't have the heart to tell him.

Thor Odinson

"My lady... I have been thinking..."

"Ohhhhh, buddy. What?" you looked over at him, as the shooting stars rushed past the earth above you.

"Your lifetime... It's so much shorter than mine... I... Your life is just a simple blink to me. I lovely, beautiful, sweet blink, but a blink none the less. What will I do when I am to live on without you?" He looked over at you, his eyes clouded over in confusion and pain. You smiled and shook your head,

"It... It will all be fine. We'll figure that out when we get to it. Right now, let's just... Enjoy each other, ya' know?" He smiled and pulled you close,

"I love you, my queen."

"And I, you."

Little did he know, you hadn't aged since 1800 A.D.

Clint Barton

The nightmares were constant. Over and over again. You hadn't slept in days. Clint noticed. After all, he was losing his hearing; Not his sight.

"(Y/N), please. Why haven't you been sleeping? It's messing with you bad..."

"..." You bit your lip and shook your head. He sighed and picked you up, sitting you down on his bed.

"Please, babe." 

You sighed, "Nightmares. I don't..." you prepare your lie, " I don't remember what they're about, but they're bad." Bingo, he believed you. Of course, you remembered what they were about, how could you not?

"I will protect you. I'll protect you from everything that tries to hurt you, even if those things are in your head." You smiled,

"Why?"

"Because I love you. I love you so much." You smiled as he laid down beside you. You felt safe, but one thing raced in circles fro your head;

When would you tell him the truth?

Pietro Maximoff

"Myshka..."

"Oh no, what did I do?" He sat down on the couch next to you. He gave you a lopsided smile and wrapped an arm around you.

"Nothing. Nothing, there's just something I need to tell you."

"Yessssssss?"

"I love you."

Your face flushed. You couldn't actually feel the same, could you? That was bad, especially since your little secret. You should hate him. You should want to never be near him....... Eh. Screw it.

"I love you more, Speedy."

Loki Laufeyson

He had always been very lovey-dovey. Ever since the day you met him, he had been complimentary to you. It was rather interesting.

What surprised you though, is when he appeared on your bed randomly and whispered in your ear,

"I love you."

"Woah, sudden much?" you giggled, feeling his hot breath tickle your neck softly. He smiled and pressed his lips to your cheekbone softly,

"Do you love me?"

It took you a second. Did you love him? Everyone told you that you shouldn't, but it was rather easy. 

"Of course!" you smiled. 

He sighed in relief. You still loved him, even when you couldn't remember anything. After all these thousands of years.

(A/N) OOOOOOOO secrets!!!!! Anyway, I am SUPER excited for the next two chapter, which are gonna be super fluffy! In fact, one of them will be a gif preference! That means sexy avengers gifs! YAY!!!!!