3

5/1/2003
Dear Reyn
Tonight I saw the news and you were on it! It had you and that little harlot you left me for. I still remember that night when I found out.

*Flashback*
Slam! The door slammed open and Brooke shivered as the cold night air traveled over her delicate skin. "Honey"? She called out to her loving husband Reyn." Coming"!  came his gruff answer. She heard heavy footsteps and then when she looked up she saw him. He had a lady that looked about her age with him. "Who's this?" she questioned . Then after a few moments that felt like years to Brooke the lady with him answered in a breathy high-pitched voice. "Well tell her Reyn , about how much you love me and how you were with me the entire time". Brooke began to feel tears forming in the back of her eyes "what do you mean? Reyn? Please tell me this isn't true " she begged . It's true , I only married you for money and I was with Cessa here this whole time" he answered while glaring at Brooke with disgusted eyes. "But you said you loved me , y-you  made love to me..." Brooke said desperately trying to keep from sobbing. "No it was all a lie for the money and here are the divorce papers , Cessa and I are leaving " he gruffly stated. Brooke stared at him with broken eyes and silently took the divorce papers and signed them. And with that the love of her life left , breaking her heart in the process.
*Flashback ends*
I was heartbroken for goodness sake but now I know I learned a valuable lesson , to never trust a male ever again

Brooke