preference 1 - how you meet

Mike - in fifth grade, you asked to borrow a pencil in language arts and ended up never returning it. It became an inside joke to you guys in class about how you owed him a pencil and eventually, you ended up talking to him outside of class.
You grew closer and ended up joining the party.

Will - in class, you saw him drawing at a table and got interested. You gazed at his hands as he sketched out fictional characters battling and mythical creatures standing amung them. You tapped him on the shoulder and asked to sit next to him, he agreed and you started drawing on your own paper next to him. You complemented eachother and used this as a way to get to know eachother, he invited you to sit with him and his friends and lunch and you guys hit it off.

Dustin - Over summer break, you met him at the park. You guessed he was waiting for someone because of his constant looking around and tapping of his fingers against the bench he was sitting on. He looked bored and as you were new to town, and in desperate need of friends, you went to talk to him. You sat next to him and smiled. "I'm (y/n), hope you don't mind that I'm sitting here." You said timidly. He smiled at you, the first thing you noticed was his lack of front teeth. "Dustin, no I don't mind at all. I was getting bored anyway." He shrugged

Lucas - in P.E, during an intense game of dodgeball, you noticed him being the last one standing on his side, you were the second last on yours, along with (f/n). You and (f/n) eyed eachother and nodded, both of you picking up several dodgeballs and throwing them dramatically in his detection.
Long story short, you didn't hit him once and he managed to take both of you down. After class, you ran up to him and stuck your hand out. "Good game" you stated. He took your hand and gave it a firm shake "good game."

Eleven - you and the party went looking for will and ended up finding eleven. You found her strange but interesting, and you wanted to know more about her. The others where clearly thinking the same thing and started bombarding her with questions. Noticing her scared and confused expression you have her a sympathetic smile before turning to the others. "Guys stop! You're clearly freaking her out!" You stated. "She's freaking me out!" Claimed Lucas defensively. You sighed at him "she's clearly lost and scared, just leave her be and ask your stupid questions later." You scowled at them and turned back to her. "I'm (y/n), what's your name?"

Max - max was the new girl, she walked into your class and when she was done interducing herself, she sat next to you. Being polite, you turned to her in your seat and smiled. "I'm (y/n)." She looked at you wearily before answering. "Max, You obviously already knew that though." You chuckled lightly. "Yeah, i hope you'll like it here. Its not the greatest school in the world but, it's Hawkins." You shrugged. She smiled a little bit "thanks, I hope I like it here too." At this point the teacher shushed you and you went on with your class. The bell rang eventually and everyone rouse from their seats. "Hey max?" You hummed at her. "Yeah?" She turned to you. "Wanna sit with me at lunch? I don't have many people to sit with and well, I wanna get to know you a bit." She looked like she was thinking before looking up at you. "Yeah, sure. Meet at my locker." She gave you her locker number and both went your seperate ways.

Authors note:
Yo! Preference number one~ they're a bit longer than usual preferences but I like detailed ones, so I hope you guys won't mind.
If you want to see a character then please tell me and I'll start adding them~