Author's note and some positive shits

Nagtataka ka kung pano nag come up ito? 

This is based on advices that my friends said to me, personal opinion and ideas, real life experience ng mga friends ko. And yup! I too had experience that kind of shit. Break-up. I'm gonna be honest with you guys, hindi ko nagawa lahat ng sinabi ko tungkol dito. I've experienced pain too, with my ex, btw she's my first girlfriend so the impact is too damn high. There is a part of me that's sayin' na may malaking part pa sya sa puso ko ( some heavy shit ) but because of the circumstances and certain happenings that happend in the past, di na pwedeng maibalik pa ang dating kami. Malabo na. What i'm trying to say here is that i've learned what I should've learn and I'm sharing my thoughts to you guys because I don't want you to experience my pain.

I guess this is the end, I hope na may natutunan kayo dito, or not. I Don't Care. HAHA 

Thank you for reading and Kudos!

A wise man once said:

" Hey, if it makes you feel less shit, just keep this on your mind. 

   Someone out there thinks you are perfect.

   I know right! Nasurpresa din ako! kasi nga minsan punyeta ka.

  Pero minsan, no matter how shitty you feel about yourself. There is that one fucked up person     who thinks that they are out of your league. Naks, kapal ng mukha.

  How can I say this?

  Well, there is this girl. Who thinks she is unattractive, unsexy and all that. But still, I look at her     like she is the most astonishing person ever.

  And this could be happening to you too!

  Way to go motherfucker! Don't feel like shit!

  You are fabulous. Hindi nga lang para sa lahat. But still, Achievement yon! High-five! " 

   - Teenage Pinoy Crap