25

ella: row row row your boat

ella: gently down the stream

ella: merrily merrily merrily merrily

ella: I can make you scream

wyatt: ELLA

wyatt: sTOP

ella: what

wyatt: do you really have to ask

ella: you think it's weird, I see it as one of my talents

wyatt: talents?

wyatt: are you high?

ella: aRe YoU hIgH?

ella: no dipshit

ella: I can make any song sexual

wyatt: you can't make twinkle twinkle little star sexual

ella: try me

wyatt: okay

wyatt: twinkle twinkle little star

ella: we can do it in a car

wyatt: omg....

ella: :)))))

wyatt: just go to sleep

ella: I can't I'm hungry

wyatt: it's literally 2 am

ella: so?

wyatt: ugh

wyatt: do you wanna go to mcdonalds?

ella: whats that I smell???? is it  A dAte??+?

wyatt: not really romantic

ella: that's fine by me

wyatt: well then, let's call it a date

ella:   :))))

wyatt: walk out quietly so no one notices we're gone

ella: okay

ella: SGAIJIUHUYSIYA

wyatt: u okay?

ella: lmao yea I'm just exited

——

Ella's POV

I crawled out of bed trying my best not to wake Hailee, I realized I was only wearing an oversized T-shirt and I obviously couldn't go to McDonald's with just that so I grabbed some blue jean shorts and put them on before exiting the bedroom. I grabbed my green old skool vans and my jacket before I walked out of the hotel room instantly seeing Wyatt with his phone in his hand waiting on me. I closed the door and he looked up at me and smiled softy, Ugh he's so precious.

"Hi" he said smiling that adorable smile of his.

"Hi, how long have you been waiting for me?" I asked hoping he would say 'not that long' so I didn't have to feel bad for making him wait for me.

"Oh not long" he answered. Oh thank sweet Jesus. "Come on let's go" he said excitedly as he reached out his hand for me to grab, I happily excepted his gesture and grabbed his hand before running to the elevators.

—— time skip // at McDonald's

"Hey what do you want?" Wyatt asked me while we entered McDonald's.

"Umm a big fries and a McFlurry Oreo" I answered.

"Okay, you go get a table and I'll order"

"Okay let me just give you my money" I said reaching down my jacket to grab my money but Wyatt's hand landed on mine stopping me.

"No no no I'll pay, I'm the one who asked you out" he said taking my hand away from my pocket.

"I'm the one who made it a date, YOU are not going to pay for MY food" I insisted and once again tried to grab my money but Wyatt's hand also stopped me again.

"Yes I am now go find a table" Wyatt said slightly pushing me away from him to make me stop arguing against him, even though I did want to pay, you know to be polite, it was also INCREDIBLY cute how he over and over again GRABBED MY HAND to stop me. Okay I actually have to stop before my hormones take over and I say something like 'I love you please let me spend the rest of my life giving you the constant love and support you deserve and also please kiss me'.

I broke out of my trance when I saw Wyatt walking up to the table I was seated at and put the food on the table.

"I bought you chicken nuggets too" Wyatt said as he sat down.

"Wait why?" I asked confused.

"You said you couldn't sleep because you were hungry, you're not gonna be full after fries and a McFlurry" he said first looking down at his food then when I noticed I was staring at him he looked up at me and smiled widely and I laughed.

"I am going to pay you back" I said putting a couple of fries in my mouth.

"You really don't have to" he said trying to convince me once again that HE was going to pay for MY food without me paying him back. I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch.

"Håll käften din jävla åsna, yes I do" I said getting annoyed. Wyatt didn't say anything, he just bursted out laughing. In the middle of his laughing he snorted which caused me to start laughing too and also caused him to laugh even harder.

"I'm happy we did this" Wyatt said after he was done laughing his ass off.

" I am too" I said and smiled softly at the boy sitting in front of me, the boy I wish to call mine.

a/n 2 updates in one day bc i slacked and didn't update for 4 days oof