Is this Heaven?(Part 1)

I'm the princess of our family Because I am the only child. my parents is so proud of me because of the achievements that I earned. But That's not the Main Problem here...

My father is the CEO of Trio Company And he is also a mafia boss. Even though my mother won't tell me every detail of my dad's work I knew everything because I'm a F*cking  Curios little Child...

The main problem in my life is that our family is the main target of my dad's enemies!. There's not a peaceful month I'm not being kidnapped and tortured. that's why everyone is so afraid of me in our school. Because they're afraid they might die...

Jun Eun's POV

It's early in the morning I was just sleeping on my King Size bed. when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

*Knock knock knock*

"Who is it?!"

I shout with annoyance in my voice.
I looked at the clock it's 6 in the morning.

"Madam it's time to wake up and get ready for school"

Oh right it's the first day of school....

"OK I'll get down"

I ran straight to the bathroom to wash my self and Wear my cute uniform 💕

*at the didnig room*

"Good morning Sweetie?? How's your sleep?? Good??"

My mom's voice is the sweetest melody I love to hear every morning 🙌💕

"Good morning too Mom💕 I sleep like sleeping beauty the bed is so comfy"

My mom always changed my bed every three months because she's afraid I might get back pain if sleep on the same mattress in my whole life

I didn't see dad sit down on his favorite couch this morning  reading the papers maybe he's at work again..

I hear the *Honk* of the car outside our house it mean it's time for me to go to school.

"Mom I gotta go now Mr.Yoo is here to pick me up"

I said as I pick my lunch box and bag and run outside the house My mom probably didn't hear me because again she's busy with her stuff well I got used to it though 😐

I am now in fourth year highschool this year I insist to may parents to go in a semi private school because in my whole life I always go to a very prestigious school and that's so boring because every students there is so fake though They will ignore you but when u are after kidnapped they will care like they are your best friend as in wtf*