1

I'm at the club right now. Alone. I don't really have friends. Just one best friend. Tyler, who drug me here. I mostly stay indoors and read fanfics. Play video games. Oh I have a YouTube channel where I make gaming videos and different stuff. It's called Y/nxkenshin. But yeah... anything else about me. Oh I'm intersex. People say I'm innocent and very outgoing. I mean I guess I have a few friends. I talk to my neighbors all the time.

But yeah... back to the club. I was sitting at a table looking around. I'm not really a party person. I used to in high school but I stopped after I almost got raped. Also I have a daughter. But I'll talk more about her later.

I looked around the club as everyone danced or got drunk. "Hi." I turned around to a girl with pink hair. I stepped back cause she was standing really close to me. "Hello." I greeted back. She bit her lip in a flirtatious way. "I saw you standing here and you looked lonely. So I was wondering if you would like to dance?" She asked. I thought for a second then nodded. I am at the club to have fun. So why not. "Sure. Let's go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor.

It smelled like sweat and alcohol. I don't like it. But I'm not going to worry about that right now. While we danced I started to get thirsty. So I excused myself and went to the bar. "Can I get a water?" I asked. The bartender handed me the bottle and I drunk some of it. I glanced around and saw this guy slip something in a drink. Then a dark skinned girl ,like me, drunk it without knowing what he had done. She was already drunk.

My eyes widened. I jumped up to go stop him as he lead her outside. When I got outside I looked around for them. Then I saw him carrying her down the sidewalk. I quickly ran to him and grabbed his shoulder. "What the fuck dude!" He yelled. "Don't yell at me. Give me her you jerk." I took her out of his arms. I think she's passed out. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. "I saw you put something in her drink. I need to call the cops on you." I said.

"You know what forget it. Keep her. I'm gone." He turned around and ran into a guy. "You won't be going anywhere son. Let talk to you for a sec." The guy said. "Who the fuck are you?" The one who drugged the girl asked. "I'm an undercover cop. Young lady I've got this. Just get your friend home." He said and showed us his badge. He found a bag in the guys pocket. "It's nothing bad. She needs to rest for the rest of the night and she'll be back to normal. If anything happens take her to the hospital. But these aren't strong enough to harm her."

I nodded and carried her over to my car. I put her in the passenger seat. I took the time to look at the girl and realized it for Normani from Fifth Harmony. I didn't want to just take her home with me because that would be weird cause I don't know her. I looked through her phone and unlocked it with her thumb.

I would freak out over her but she needs to get home. So I called the girls with her phone cause they were more than likely with her. But they were all drunk as well. Maybe not as much as her but still pretty drunk. "I guess you're with me." I said and got in the drivers seat. "Please don't kill me in the morning."

A/n~New story!!! Trying something new. Y/n character is innocent, sweet, caring,

Youtubers I used is CoryxKenshin. One of my favorite gamers. Along with Dashie and CashNasty

~Paradise