[Imagine] Jongin

First time mo magroller-skates. Sa tanda 'mong yan ay di ka marunong gumamit. You never had a taste of childhood. So here you are now, experiencing what you should've experienced way back then.

Isinuot mo ang roller-skate mo na one-liner pero nahirapan kang tumayo dahil gumugulong ito kaagad and you're not good at balancing.

"Aishh." You sighed. You're about to take off the roller-skate and return it then go back to your busy schedule  when you saw a hand infront of you. Offering help.

You had no choice but to take it since you really want to try rolling-skate.

"Thanks." You smiled at him forcely. He smiled back. But his smile seems natural.

"Try mo iluhod yung isa mong knee and saka mo itayo yung isa mong paa." He said and went back to his rolling-skate. Magaling ito mag-skate. Na tipong akala mo may humahabol sakanya. He skate like a wind..

You slowly went to the railings and hold onto it. Mahirap magroller-skates dahil hindi mo ganoon maangat ang paa mo.

You fell many times because of trying. You got embarrased many times because of trying. But you kept to standing up and try again.

Napag-isipan mo na ikutin ang buong rink. Nakahawak ka parin sa railings, nadudulas, natutumba, tatayo at itutuloy.

You're about to finish the whole rink when he blocked your way and leaned on the railings.

You stared at him, thinking 'Uhh.. Isn't it obvious that I need to hold on the railings?!'

He stared at you also.. Then smiled.

You skate a little closer to let him know that he should get out of the way.

But he didn't move a muscle.

"Excuse me.." You said irritated.

He stood straight and kneeled infront of you.

Syempre nagulat ka. Why is he kneeling on the floor? In front of you?

You were about to speak when he locked and secured your roller-skate. You can't think straight. Your heart beating 2x faster.

"Be careful.." He said while locking your roller-skates. "Just glide and go with the flow.."

He stood up. Bumwelo siya and he's about to skate away when you shouted..

"What's your name?" You were also shocked by your question. 'What a desperate move, y/n' you said to yourself.

"Kai." and again, he smiled naturally. And you even saw him blush! "Well, see you around!" Kai said. And again, he skated like a wind.

Then you were surprised to catch yourself smiling.. Smiling naturally. 

----------

lame geugeu. Inspired to dun sa koya na nag-ayos ng roller skate ko putanghamnida SAAN BA KITA MAHAHANAP? hahaha. gege.