" Why you had to do this? "

" Why you had to do this Emma? I believed you, and you? You're just like Rachel. I don't see the difference between you two. "

...

Then, I cared about Shawn, and I cared about myself. THEN - before something happened. And this chapter is all about that.

I still was having a headache from the moment I hit my head on the floor. And If you asked me why I didn't just leave, here's my answer: I couldn't. First of all, that was my home. I didn't have where to go. I couldn't go back to my parents or ask Klara to live with her. They all have their lives and their problems.

I was playing the same game as Brett did. But that wasn't that smart at all.

That day, the doorbell rang and Brett opened the door. I was still in my bed and I had a big headache as I said and Brett wasn't bothering me because of that. I would stay in the bed for the rest of my day but the person who was at the door wanted to see me.

" Emma come here! "

I slowly stood up and went to the door. I didn't want attention from anyone but I couldn't smile at all as my head hurt a lot. Brett gave me a serious look when he saw me like that.

I came closer to them and he hugged me.

" Are you feeling better baby? "

He asked me without any problem as the person that was standing in front of us looked at me a little bit worried.

" Emma? "

" Yes? "

" I came here on the occasion of the competition for your work. "

I was confused when she said that but I figured she was acting when she raised her eyebrow.

" Yeah, yeah. I forgot about it. "

" You went into a narrow choice so we would like to have a business conversation with you, because, you know, the job of the volunteer is really serious. If you still want to work with us then we're expecting you. "

" Sure. "

" Great. I'll send you an email with our address because we moved our premises. Have a great day. "

" Oh, okay, thank you. Bye."

I was thinking, whoever she was, Klara sent her for sure. Because that was the only way to see each other.

" You never told me you were searching for a job. "

" Well, you're not the only person who cared about our lives. I needed money because you didn't send me anything. "

" Cared? So you don't care about us anymore? "

" Hey, stop it and let me take a rest. "

" Are you okay? "

" What do you think? "

And here we are again.

He came closer and kissed me on the forehead while holding my hands, this time, gently.

" I love you, Emma. I don't want to lose you. It's stupid to say sorry again, but I don't want to lose you. I want you to be happy with me. I want everything to be like it was before I left for a job. I love you and I know you love me too. Please, Emma. "

He didn't expect any positive answer from me, I know. However, I didn't answer anything.

Also, right after that, I got the message, something like this;

Our address: ********* *******

And under that message, I got 2 new messages.

Coffee bar, now. Take care.
Delete this and keep the first message.