why did you leave us?

I'm sorry he said, those were the last words he heard from him before he walked away, their "sick" Love story was over, was he happy? Was he sad? Karma didn't know what to think anymore, he knew they were both rebelling against everybody in the name of love, they were both so deep in that they didn't care about anything, nagisa never said the real reason he left it was a simple: I don't love you anymore, he thought the more it hurt the more believable it was, all he kept thinking was you have to do this be strong.

Nagisa's mom had found out about their relationship, she threatened to hurt karma if he doesn't leave him, he knew she was capable of crazy things and that she could mess with karma's future, so he did the only thing that could break them both... He turned his back on their love.

Time skip to one week later
They both haven't eaten or slept in days, nagisa was cutting himself again but it was different much harsher much deeper while his mother continued her sick torturing games everyday beating him a different way in a different place and it was all because he was born as a boy, in her sick mind he was her baby girl that was never born... Karma has been skipping school, each day that passed nagisa hoped he would see him walk through the door with his stupid smile but he didn't and with each day that he didn't nagisa cried more and more, there was this void in both of their hearts that nobody can fill...

His mom was happy as she enjoyed ruining his life as revenge for not being what she wanted she beat him up every day enjoying seeing him hurting and whimpering as she found a new toy to hurt him with everytime...

(A/n hey guys this my first story on here so please bee kind I'm still playing around with writing and exploring my literal style chapter two will be out very soon don't worry I really hope you enjoy this as I worked really hard on it btw if you're worried about baby nagisa don't worry bad people get their karma *me winks at the phone then realizes that the pun was really bad* ok I'll go home now lol 💞😂