Morning (Levi x Reader *modern AU, fluff*)

Here you go, a quick Levi one shot. It's going to be short (really short, I'm sorry! I promise to make a longer one soon!), since I don't have a lot of time to write this morning, but I hope you like it anyway!

I woke up next my wonderful boyfriend, Levi, every morning, and today was no different. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was his beautiful gray-blue eyes staring into mine. He gave me a tired smile, and kissed my nose.

"Hey sleeping beauty," he said, his morning voice husky and deep.

We had been dating for two years now, and I was completely in love with him. No, he wasn't perfect, but that didn't matter to me.

"Hello my prince," I said softly, and began to rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Mmm...(Y/n)...." He stretched a hand out towards me.

I let out a purr as he ran his fingers through my messy (h/c) hair, and gasped when he tugged on it, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me on the mouth, his soft lips caressing mine. His hands held my head still as he deepened the kiss, letting out a soft moan as I gripped his raven black hair in return.

He tasted sweet, just like always.

He pulled away and brushed his finger over my bottom lip, sending shivers down my spine. He smirked when he saw the look in my eyes, and kissed my forehead.

"Later," he whispered, and sat up, pushing the blankets down. "First, let's have breakfast. Do pancakes sound good, (Y/n)?"

Like I said, it was pretty short. (A short chapter for a short man, huh?)

Sorry, no lemon today. Don't worry, I have some ideas for him for in the (near) future.

Feel free to leave requests!