Shrek x donkey

"DONGKAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!" Shrek shouted angrily. Donkey came running down the stairs. Hot as usual. "What's wrong baby?" Donkey asks. "I KEEEP LOSING IN MINECRAFFTTT!!!!!". "Well..." donkey says. "maybe we can have some fun to ease your nerve". Shrek gives donkey a smirk. Shrek gets up and grabs donkeys breasts. "Aahohhh!" Donkey screams. Donkey moves his hands down Shrek curvy body and slowly pulls his pants down. And Shrek massive member flings up and hits donkey in the face. Donkey grabs Shreks erection and strokes it then licks the tip. He then Engulfs the thick green stick into his mouth. He sucked hard on his member. " ohhh yess more moreee!!!" Shrek moaned. Donkey could tell he was getting close. As donkey was sucking shrek was stroking donkeys member. Donkey moaned with the member in his mouth sending tingles all over shreks body. Shrek screams as loud as his big mouth could scream. Donkey feels shreks huge member twitch and felt warmth all down his long throat. Donkey realeses all over shreks hardwood floor. "Oops" donkey says terrified cause shrek likes his room clean. To donkeys surprise shrek sexually walks over to the mess and licks it up. Shrek stands back up and starts stroking his own member looking at donkeys fat ass. Donkey shakes it to make shrek harder. "Lay on my bed on your hands and knees" shrek says strictly. Donkey listens and goes to the bed. Shrek walks over and strokes donkeys member with one hand and rubs his breasts with the other. Soon donkey and shrek are as hard as a rock. Shrek starts scissoring donkeys ass. Ready to thrust into him. "Ohh donkey your so hottt" shrek says trying to turn donkey on more. Shreks member is leaking precum. When shrek is done scissoring he gets donkeys asshole wet and without waiting another second, he thrusts into donkey without warning. "EEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAWWWW" donkey yells as all donkeys do. Shrek is thrusting into donkey as he strokes his member at the same time. They both release at the same time. Both collapsing onto the bed cuddling each other as they fall asleep. "I love you donkey" shrek says. "I love you too shrek" donkey says half asleep.