~Chapter one ~

A/N so the guy up there is sam you'll meet the others soon - I own the plot So don't steal it ok enjoy 😊 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My names Alice and I have a big story, it's a long and complicated one let me bring you to the very beginning... I was reading Romeo and Juliet one of my favorite books, when I started hearing loud footsteps it must be my dad coming up.

He smirks at me and starts taking his belt off, my dad beats me I'm used to it, he comes over to me and yanks my hair until I'm on the ground." What the fuck are you doing"! ? Get cleaning, when I get home you'll get a punishment" he slams the door and leaves me with all new marks on my body.

As you can see my dad is very abusive to me, ever since my mom died now I have a stepmom she's no different than him I don't even know why there together she cheats on him and he cheats on her but one thing they love is abusing me ... well better get these chores done.

About thirty minutes later I'm done I decided to head to the park I always come here to get away with everything and think about my mom, her brown hair and eyes her soft voice, she used to take me everyday god I miss it so much, I miss her more than anything.

I get so emotional I started to cry like why do I have to get abused I don't deserve it no one does I feel someone wiping my tears away I look at the tall man and look shyly at him.

He smiles gently at me." Littleone don't cry it's gonna be okay , I'm Samual , what's your name ? and may I sit with you ?" He said sweetly.

" I'm Alice sir and yes you may"

" Call me Sam, kitten" aww he gave me a little nickname made me all happy inside.

" What's the matter kitten"? I know I shouldn't talk to strangers but there's something about him like a pull , i know I can trust him.

" Just life I guess" I so want to go in littlespace right now, but now is not the time to be a baby you see I'm a little I'm into Ddlg, all I want in life was to be loved and cared for, what surprises me is the sets me on his lap which I loved a lot.

" I don't want to see you cry Kitten" I tried to get words out without getting into littlespace but I couldn't.

" Chu don't"?

" No I don't , I want to see you happy kitten" all I do is smile at him he's so amazingly perfect and just not his looks I've never seen anyone look at me ... with so much love it felt different but really good I didn't want that feeling to ever go away.

" Sam I have to go soon even though I don't want to" I pout as I was about to get down he kisses my lips softly and I do the same, that was amazing, so I move on his lap.

" Kitten keep doing that and you'll wake up Sam Jr" he chucked but he was also serious at the same time so I stopped and blushed.

" Sorry hehe" h,e rubbed my cheek and smiled at me.

" No worried kitten, would you like to meet my brothers" I was shocked there was more of them I wonder if they'll like me, I beamed with joy I just really wanted to meet them.

" Yes please" he smiled and picked me up I hope they're nice like Sam as we reach them I get shy and hide into sams neck.

I hear a deep but amazing voice." It's lovely to meet you I'm Damien" I look at him and smile, I then turn to the other brother.

" I'm Nick it's nice meeting you , may I say your very beautiful" I smile at him to and just feel so safe, I feel the exact same pull I did with Sam.

" Kitten we've seen the marks on your body, your little body shouldn't have to go through that , we want you to live with us," Sam said

I do hate my dad and Ashely and I do feel safe with them." Ok but I do need to go back home and get my stuff"

" NO"! I heard nick growl it made me scared so I hid into Sams's chest again.

" Nice calm down, she's scared" he runs my temples and kisses my cheek.

" Kitten we will help you, let's go" so we all got into Sams car and left to go to my house

*****************************

Authors note: Hiya I decided to rewrite this entire book needs a lot of editing I already posted the first part on my new page @elizebeth211