1. Thats her🔝

Sophia's POV
I'm walking out the doors of the school when I bump into Grayson Dolan bad boy my breath hitches in my throat as my palms became sweaty he looks me up and down giggles shaking his head and walks off. What was that! I look down at my knee length checkered skirt and my tucked in with top what's so bad about this. I pick the books up that Grayson made me drop and walk outside, the strong smell of weed floats into my lungs as I take a deep breath in I know exactly who this is. I look to my right and see Grayson and his gang of the bad kids in other words jack g, Ethan, Alex, Aaron, Meredith, Courtney and Jess. I try to ignore them as I walk passed with my head hanging low but I stop dead in my tracks when I hear Ethan call my name "Hey Sophia come here!" I slowly turn around to be met face to face with him and Grayson standing side by side "y-yes" I say trying to sound confident but failing miserably "Us and the gang are having a party tonight... you should come. So you can... loosen up a bit." The "gang" giggle behind them and I stand there not sure what to say "come on it won't be that bad I'm sure mummy and daddy can let you out for one night" Grayson teases "s-sure why not... what time is it?" "6 but the girls can take you out now to get you some more suitable clothes we'll pay for it don't worry but you'll have to pay me back later on somehow..." after Grayson said that he sent me a wink and I internally screamed while I was standing there having a little party in my head Grayson had given the girls some money and told them to make me look "sexy"
When they left the girls didn't hesitate to grab my hands and start pulling me along to one of their cars they were all so nice... it was weird. When we get to the mall we don't go somewhere like granny clothes for you (see what I did there 4OU hehe) we went to these odd shops with leather clothes. They had me try on all sorts of clothes and they got me a body suit with a low cut chest a bit too low for my liking but I'm not going to say anything with a black leather jacket that's not her

 They had me try on all sorts of clothes and they got me a body suit with a low cut chest a bit too low for my liking but I'm not going to say anything with a black leather jacket that's not her

We went to Grayson's house I think and music was blasting so loud I thought my ears would bleed. When we walked inside all the boys looked outlets way and their mouths drooped to the floor when they saw me Grayson just smirked and waved me over to him so I walked over and I saw out the corner of my eye Alex leaning over and looking at my ass. As I got to Grayson he patted his lap and I jut gave him that 'what the fuck you talking about bish' look and he giggle that gorgeous little giggle of his and said "sit on my lap babygirl" I was so shook but I gently sat down on his lap and looked down he carefully put his fingers under my chin and whispered " you look absolutely gorgeous tonight princess so please don't hide from me" I giggled a little bit and whispered back "you don't look too bad yourself baby but can you tell me where the drinks are I'm thirsty" I say winking these boys don't know who I am I moved here last year because in Atlanta I was partying too much and being too naughty now it's a chance for me to show my true colours. Grayson looked a little taken aback by my request but eventually stood up making me stand aswell and we walked into the kitchen with loads of red solo cups and a LOT of alcohol boy am I exited I grabbed the Malibu bottle and filled half my cup with it and then the rest with soda I downed half of it and left the other half for me to sip for the rest of the night I turn to see Grayson standing there with a smirk what is with that boy and smirking jeez he slowly walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me his hands cupping my ass cheeks he leaned in and whispered in my ear "you wanna come dance baby" I nodded my head and he walked off holding my hand making me follow behind when we got to the dance floor often was playing by the weekend I love this song I turn my back to Grayson and start swaying my hips to the music he grabs my waste and dances with me I grind into his hips with my bum and he groans in my ear I lean my head back and whisper in his ear "this is only the beginning daddy"