Part1

At home
Morning my dear said Andrew. Morning Andrew said Ariadne. Andrew kissed her but she didn't kiss back and he hit her on her face and she winced you better be nice to me or you know What is going to happen said Andrew

An hour later
Ariadne arrives at the warehouse and Eames looks at her worriedly and said did he hit you again . Yes Eames thanks for putting that out there said Ariadne.

Cobb came in and said we are going to put him in jail I promise you Aria. Thanks but I can handle him hitting me said Ariadne.

5 minutes later

Cobb I'm here and how do I know this person and when is she-- said Arthur and he stops when he sees Ariadne the love of his life the one he left 20 years ago.

Ariadne said Arthur. Ariadne turned around and said Arthur. It's been along time said Arthur. 20 years said Ariadne. You look amazing Aria said Arthur.

Ok what's the job Cobb said Ariadne. After Cobb explained everything Ariadne was in shock.

Ariadne said Cobb. Aria said Eames. What happened said Ariadne. You went into shock said Cobb. I'm fine said Ariadne.

Arthur was looking at Ariadne he knew that she wasn't ok he could see it in her eyes even though he wasn't there for the past 20 years of her life he will find out and Cobb and Eames will have to tell him .

A few hours later
Ariadne was still working while the music was playing and Arthur was looking at her he noticed her wedding ring he knew she was married.

So you got married huh said Arthur. Uh yea 18 years said Ariadne as she got up to make coffee. Arthur went over to her and said are you happy. What do you mean Arthur of course I'm happy said Ariadne even though she was lying and Arthur knew , he knew that her husband was hitting her.

Where did you get that mark from said Arthur even though he knew. Oh uh I fell over this morning on the way to work lied Ariadne.

Liar said Arthur. What are you talking about said Ariadne