Drunk •chapter 11•

DYANES POV*****

We get to the hotel around 11:00pm and some guys want to go get something to drink. they asked if I wanted to go but I don't drink so I said no.

The guys left besides Nash, Hayes, and Jack J. they were in their room while I unpacked my stuff in my room. once I was finished with unpacking u got a shower and put on my pajamas and went on twitter

People were saying the most hateful things! stuff like "she should die! Taylor's mine" or whore and slut. but then there where some sweet ones making us ship names like Daylor or Tyane. witch made me feel better

I got really sleepy and told the guys who stayed goodnight

I woke up to a man touching me. he was grabbing my butt and trying to take off my clothes. taylor! I screamed! but he wouldn't stop! I knew was drunk. he kept touching me inappropriately and I didn't like that! I pushed him off me and he slapped me back saying "you bitch!" I was in tears and that's when Nash and Hayes came in. I ran to Hayes like he was my little brother. Nash beat the shit out of taylor.

They took me to there room and got me a glass of water. I whiped my eyes and gave them both a big hug leavening tear stains in their shirts.

Nash : Dyane I'm super sorry he did that to you!

Hayes : no girl should be treated like that! especially when I think of them as my sister

I giggled a tiny bit when he said that

TAYLOR POV ****

I messed up BADLY! I love Dyane! How could I hurt her like that!? It was the drinks that took over me! I should've never gone! I should've stayed at the hotel with Dyane! instead I'm in my room all alone crying! Nash won't let me talk to her, and I understand.

I punched my pillow a bunch of times. I can't believe myself right now! I Iayed down and went to bed thinking of what a jack ass I was.

NASHES POV****

I can't believe taylor! he loved her! He wouldn't stop talking about her after MAGCON that day. he always ruins a relationship with a gorgeous girl because he has to go and get drunk!

That's why I didn't go. Hayes knows I get bonkers when I drink! and I can't let him see me like that again.

Me and Hayes comforted Dyane while she bawled her eyes In our shoulders

She feel asleep after a hour or so. Dyane is like a sister to me and I hate to see her like this! I know I just really meet her but it seems like I have know known her my whole life!

I hate taylor right now! I wouldn't let him come and talk to her. I was devastated he let it take over him again

It was really late and we had MAGCON tomorrow. I looked over and saw Dyane and Hayes sleeping, they are really like brother and sister. hayes will be a great husband one day.

Poor Dyane...

AUTHORS NOTE

So a little drama happened here! Will Taylor and Dyane get back together? Or stay friends?