Ethan Dolan Ties You up

You and Grayson Dolan have been boyfriend and girlfriend for about 6 months and hang out all the time. You and Ethan have a prank war going on, but you pranked him about 3 weeks ago and he hasn't gotten you back yet so your really on edge.

One Friday you spent the night at their house and spelt on their couch. Early Saturday morning, Grayson kisses your forehead as you sit up.

"Hey beautiful! I'm going to the store to pick up a couple things for this weeks video. I'll be back soon and Ethan is still asleep." He said grabbing his keys.

"Okay, bye babe!" You said laying back down to go to sleep.

~about 10 minutes later~

You wake up to Ethan standing over you with a roll of  duct tape.

"Ethan!! What are you doing?" You asked trying to stand up to walk away from him.

Ethan puts both of his strong arms around your waist and lifts you off the ground. He starts to carry you outside.

"Ethan!! What are you doing?! Let me goooo!" You said squirming around trying to break free.

"Y/N, calm down! Your going to be fine! I'm not going to hurt you or anything!" He says

Once outside, Ethan sits you down on a wooden chair and holds you down.

"Ethan! What are you doing?" You ask

Ethan doesn't respond but instead starts to tape you hands to the back of the chair.

"Ethan! Please!!" You said begging him to stop

Ethan continued to tape your legs to the chair so tight you couldn't move a muscle. He then taped your waist and chest to the chair and stood up looking at you.

"Please Ethan! I'll let you win the prank wars if you let me go! Please!" You said begging him to let you out.

"One more thing!" He said

Ethan proceeded to rip off a piece of tape.

"Don't Ethan! Stop! Ethan n-" you were stopped by the piece of tape he put over your mouth.

He then put another and another piece on. A tear rolled down your cheek but he wiped it away and stood back to look.

"Alright! My work here is done!" He said throwing the duct tape onto the table next to you.

"Mhphmmm" You said trying to tell him to stop.

"Oh! Silly Y/N! No one can understand you with that tape over your mouth!" He said smiling.

Ethan walked away and back into the house. You realized that struggling was useless and that you should just wait until Grayson came home.

About three hours later, Grayson's car starts to pull into the driveway. You became happy because you knew you would be getting out soon.

About 15 minutes pass and then you finally hear the door open.

"Y/N!!" Grayson yelled looking for you.

He finally saw you and came running over to you.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! What happened?!" He said gently taking the pieces of tape off of your mouth.

"Ethan basically kidnapped me! He picked me up and taped me to this chair and I've been out here for about three hours." You said.

"I swear I'm going to kill him! Why the hell would he do that?" He said starting to take the tape off of your legs.

"I don't know Gray but I do know that this tape is hurting my arms to bad!" You said struggling.

Grayson got all the tape off of you and you stood up out of the chair and he gave you a big kiss.

"I don't know what I would do with out you Gray!" You said hugging him tightly.

You and Grayson went inside and ate lunch.

"I'll be right back. Grayson said walking down the hallway."

You assumed that he was just going to the bathroom but then you heard Ethan scream and knew he was doing something to him. You ran into Ethan's bedroom.

"Is everything okay?" You said walking in.

You saw Grayson and on top of Ethan punching him and yelling at him.

"Grayson Grayson! Stop!" You said going over to split them up.

"No y/n! He taped you to a chair and left you! I'm not just going to let this go!" He said.

Grayson and Ethan argued it out and Grayson soon forgave him. You and the boys finished eating lunch and then you helped them shoot their video for the week.