Chapter 16√

Author

You and Jungkook sat on a bench in the small garden behind the house because it was very noisy inside with all the people. It was silent, none of you speaking just looking deeply into each other eyes.

Jungkook:"I know"

Sooyeon:" huh?"

Jungkook:" about you and Hoseok hyung"

Sooyeon:" he told you about it"

Jungkook:" and since i know everything about you now i want you to know my story."

You nodded waiting for him to continue, he looked down to the grass and took a long breath.

"When i was still very young my parents divorced, my mother ran away with a man and i lived with my father, at that time i got into deep depression and ended up having a heart attack, luckily i did the surgery fast and survived, then my father saw it was better for me to rest, so i did for 1 year this is why i didn't graduate last year, then after I came to this school i met Jimin and Taehyung who introduced me to the rest of the group and when I became good friends with them they told me to live with them. I asked my father if I could and next thing I knew is that he was gone, I mean, at least he payed for the rest of my education and left me money. And now I live with Hyungs"

Sooyeon:" That's sad"

Suddenly the head-maid came running about to cry.
Maid:" Miss Soyeon"

Sooyeon:" What happened? Why are you crying?"
You said standing up.

Maid:" Your grandmother! She isn't..."
She began sobbing and fell on the ground. You ran to the corner of the big room where everyone was, you had a really bad feeling about what you were seeing.

"excuse me, excuse me"
you said as you got into the croud until your eyes fell on your grandmother who was laying lifeless on the floor.

You fell on your knees next to Jin who was crying silently, hoping that your thoughts are wrong.

Sooyeon:" What happened?"
You said tears streaming down your face.
Jin:" I'm sorry"

That's when it hit you, she wasn't breathing, dead.
Anger started building fastly inside of you.

You wiped the the tear that was rolling on your cheeks and got up to your room changed into some gym close and ran out the house.

Baekji:" Let's follow her"
Baekji, Eunji, Hoseok, Jungkook and the 95th ran after you while, Yoongi and Namjoon helped Jin evacuate the house.

________________________

Jehun:" Guys please stop her!"

Baekji:" Do you really think we can stop her?! SHE'S OUT OF CONTROLE!!"

You were there punching the heck out of your opponement, this is it, you became a monster, as if you were possessed, even thought you knew you had to stop you couldn't.

Jimin:" She has to stop at some point or else she's going to jail"

Suddenly every thing went silent, no punching sounds, no screaming sounds, only your heavy breathing could be heard.