Meeting Lia

Edens POV

I was walking into the grocery store to buy some food. As I was walking in, I passed the most beautiful girl. Her blinding highlight caught my attention. I knew this was my only chance, I had to hit on her.

I followed her through the store, trying to be as sneaky as possible. At this point, I completely forgot what I was actually there for; i was so caught up chasing this girl.

I finally caught up to her and I ran into her accidentally on purpose. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said. "Oh no, its ok!" She said. I picked up the stuff she dropped.

"I'm Eden by the way, sorry for being so awkward." I said. "Its ok, I'm lia." She said with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you lia." I said. "You too." She said. "You seem pretty chill, we should hang out some time." I said. "Sure, stranger that I just met." She said. Giggled and we exchanged phone numbers. "See you!" Lia said, and waved. I smiled at her and proceeded to get my groceries.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and went into a stall. 'HELL YEAH!' I thought. I smiled to myself and left the bathroom.

I loaded my groceries into the car and drove home. When I got home, I walked in and felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and to my surprise it was lia!

Lia: hey, it's lia, the girl you met at the store.
Me: yeah, I remember.
Lia: you seem cool, do you wanna hang out on Friday and we can get to know each other?
Me: that sounds great!
Lia: see you then! ;)

I stood there, in the middle of the kitchen and pondered what had just happened. I put away my groceries and pulled out my phone to text my sister.

Me: guess what just happened?!
Sis: what?
Me: I just scored a date with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!
Sis: that's rad! I'm happy for you. What's her name?
Me: Her name is lia, we met at the grocery store.
Sis: well, I hope it goes well!
Me: thanks, love you
Sis: love you too

I made myself some ramen noodles and went up into my bedroom. I slipped into some sweat pants and a halsey sweater and turned on rupauls drag race. After I finished my food, I turned off my tv and lamp. I couldn't fall asleep because I was so excited for Friday.

After countless hours went by, I finally managed to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An: Sorry this chapter isn't great, I'm still not very good at writing yet.