Happily~Prologue

Prologue:

Vanessa POV

When my father pulled up the car,Ted and I got out from the car together and walked towards to Louis' house.Ted knocked at the door about three times before a woman yelling 'coming!' While we were waiting for someone to open the door,Ted patted my shoulder and say,"It's gonna be okay." I just smiled at him then gave him a small hug. "You're the best brother,Ted.'I said while we broke the hug."Of course I am!"he said it proudly.I just chuckled at him.Then,someone opened the door. It was Mrs Tomlinson."Why hello there Vanessa and hello to you too,Ted,"she greets us with a smile."Hello Mrs Tomlinson!"we said in unison.She smiled at us."So what brings you guys here?"Um I just wanted to give this letter to Louis yesterday but...'I stopped talking ,remembering what I saw.Louis and Ashley kissed .My tears rolled down my cheeks.Then,she pulled me into a hug."Shh,don't cry Vanessa.I know how you feel."I hugged her tightly,not too tight.I calmed myself down and we both broke the hug."I'm sorry,Mrs Tomlinson."I said while wiping off the tears on my cheeks."It's okay,dear."she said then smiled.

"Oh yeah,I almost forgot to give you."I told her,almost forget about the letter.

"What is it,dear?"she asked me.

"It's a letter to Louis."I said while handing out the letter to her.She nods her head and took the letter from me.She looked at me and Ted then hugged both of us."Have a safe journey to L.A." How did she know that we're going to L.A.? Right,maybe mum already told her about that.Then we broke the hug."You two better go or you'll miss the flight later"She said.Ted and I nod our heads and said our goodbyes to her."Wait.Send my regards to your mother and tell her that I'm gonna miss her." We just nod our heads and she smiled at us. Then,we turned our ways towards the car.I stopped walking then ran towards her and gave her a last hug."I will miss you,Vanessa." she said while stroking my hair.I broke the hug and said,"I'm gonna miss you too,Mrs Tomlinson and thank you for everything. She smiled."My pleasure."I smiled at her and ran back to the car.But before I go inside the car,I gave her a last waving goodbye.She waved back while trying to hold back those tears in her eyes.Then,I went inside the car and we drove off to the airport.

Goodbye Louis and Mrs Tomlinson.I will miss you both especially you,Louis.

Louis POV

After the football match with my mates,Ashley decided to go to Starbucks with me but I told her I want to go home and need some rest.She nodded her head and walked by herself while texting on her phone.Most probably with her friends to hang out with her.Sigh. When I was walking home,I passed by Vanessa's house. I feel weird.It looks like empty.So I went to the house and rang the doorbell.No matter how many times I rang it,no one answered.Well,that's weird.So I decided to walked back home until I saw a 'SOLD' sign.I was so confused.Was Vanessa moving out? But if she's moving out,she'll tell me right? I sighed loudly and continued to walk back home.But something bothering me and I don't know why. Instead of walking,I ran to my house and was shocked to see my mum crying.Her eyes were red."M-mum,are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer me.So I walked towards her and asked her the same question.

"S-she left already."she said.

"Who left?"I asked her with my confusion look.

"Vanessa has left with her family to L.A."she said while wiping off the tears from her eyes.

"What?!"I half yelled. "But why?"

"Because her father got a new job there in a college as a professor." I just stand there.I don't know what to do."Where is she now?"I asked my mum.

"She's on her way to the airport,why?"

"I better go there now before it's too late." She only nods her head.I took my car keys and went in and drive fast. I hope I'm not too late. When I reached at the airport,I got out the car and ran into the entrance to search her.I went to the departure section and find her there. "Vanessa! Vanessa!"I shouted at her name.Nothing. So I called her middle name."Allie!" Then,I saw her sitting on the bench.I sighed in relief. I was behind her so she does'nt know I'm at her back.I slowly walked towards her and hugged her behind.She was about to scream until she realised it was me. "Louis?" I hugged her again,never wanting to pull this hug away."I'm gonna miss you,Vanessa." A tear rolled down on my cheek."I'm gonna miss you too,Louis." I broke the hug and looked at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Vanessa,there's something I need to tell before you leave." I said.

"What is it Louis?"

"It's kind of hard to say it."

"C'mon tell me.It's okay,I won't mad at you."she said with a smile."Promise?"

"I promise.".

I'm sorry for ignoring you when I went to join with those popular kids.I know,I know it's kind of childish.I'm sorry for not being you there whenever you need me.I'm sorry for ignoring you when I was dating with Ashley.I'm sorry-" She cut me off,putting her finger on my lip."It's okay,Louis.I forgive you."she smiled. But I can see her that she is holding back those tears and fake a smile as if I don't know what she has been through.But I'm so busy with Ashley and with my mates until I forget about what she has been going through.

"Flight to L.A.109 will be taking off in an hour."a lady said through the speaker. "I better get going or I'll miss my flight.I just nod my head. Then,I saw her family was waiting for her.She walked towards her family."Bye,Louis."she said,waving at me."Bye Vanessa." Then she walked  with her family until they left.

I'm gonna miss you,Vanessa.I wish I could tell you my feelings towards for you.Hope we will meet again.I love you.

Then,I went home and saw a note from my mum.

I went out with the girls to shopping.Be back later in the evening.Oh,I almost forgot to tell you that Vanessa stopped by and left you a letter.It's on the coffee table.

-Mum.

I put down the note and went to the living room. I took the letter from the table coffee and open it.

A/N:

Hey guys! This is my first story and I really hope you guys would like it.Vote and comment.I'll be happy to see you guys comment. :)