DEAR PARENTS (money)

Dear parents, you get on our nerves.  How are you going to give us money but in a few days you ask," can I borrow a 20". Or something like," let me get your 10 and I pay you back next time I get paid".  We tell you yeah because we don't know what you going to say/do if we say no. But with our mom's some will say no and explain why because she's a bit softer than the dad. (In some people opinions). In our minds we exactly thinking why would you give us money when you going to take it right back from us?? Like what's even the point of doing that. You low-key is kinda hurting our feeling because we could be saving up for something very important like clothes, jewelry, A gift and etc. For some people there parent don't really give out money so they have to wait until they earn there money back. Really that can take some time depending on the bills your parents have to pay and groceries they have to buy. It really takes up all there money tbh but they can squeeze you in a 5$ bill or maybe even a 1$. Every bit of money add up right? But us children's understand what our parents go through and whatever struggle they having and we probably respect there wishes and so. I honestly believe we should have a bit of money privacy though. Hid your money in a unknown place where they can never find it but you and your pet(if you have one).

This is the end of DEAR PARENTS-PART 1.
....
Should I update every 3 days or once a week?💕

...excuse me for any mistakes