DEAR PARENTS (needs)

Parents ? Do you understand that by your desicion you make can affect your children's in any way? Like us kids want to be able to hang out with friends like you guys do but y'all give us this strict rule saying directly to our face "NO". We want to be able to have freedom like you guys do. Being stuck up in the house not going to teach us any life lessons in the near future. Going out will actually help us benefit in a way by connecting with many people and even nature. We have to get fresh air intake every once in a while. We soon hope that you guys will understand your children's in a way because honestly some of us kids like myself keep my real deep feelings bottle up. We only allow them to see one type of personality from us. Like for example you'll show them your anger,sad, and happy but sometimes some of us might be a little depressed but tends to hide that from everybody because we probably don't want to open up to them unless it's somebody special.  I mean very very special. Sometimes you have to help your kids out with emotions and stuff. Talk to them at a early age so throughout there life they are willing to tell you everything and this is coming from a 15 year old point of view. Some of these things I said might be inaccurate but atleast it's give you something to think about.

...... I changed my mind I'll update every once in a way

..... stay tuned for moreee