So This Is Love? (Greg Gorenc Story)

"Jesse"

"No"

"Jesse"

"No"

"JJJJJEEEEESSSSSEEEEE"

"Sssssoooooppppphhhhhiiiiieeeee"

"Please? Take us. You just need to drop us off and you can run off back home and do whatever you do." I said while sitting next to him. "Why Mee? Why not ask mom or dad?" He complained trying to focus on the television."Well because, they're planning college and stuff." "If I say yes will you give me $20?" He said smiling and sticking his hand out, waiting for the money that I obviously wasn't gonna give him. I gave him the puppy dog face, it always works on him. He's too much of a softie. "Fine.. but you owe me." Jesse said while getting off the couch and went to go get his car keys.

"Yay! Get up Aja." "But, it's Soo comfy." My best friend Aja said while clutching onto the sofa. "C'mon , We need to help Carla and her mom at the ICCA'S." "But A-cappella is soo boring. How about No." Just then Jesse came down with his keys. "Let's Go Losers." and with that he walked out the door

"Pleaaassseee. You know you love mee. I said while smiling and poking her

"Ugh. Fine." She grunted and got up. "Yay!"

I took her hand and ran out to the car where a very bored Jesse was sitting.

"Lets go guyyss. Omg It's A-Capella How Fun!" Jesse shouted as he drove out of the driveway.

-Scene Skip-

"Do you guys need a ride back?" The somewhat sweet side of my brother asked.

"Um No. I think we can catch a cab. Thanks for the ride Jess!" I said waving.

We went to the back of the building to see a frantic Carla waiting.

"There you Guys are! I've been so worried you wouldn't come! Ok so all you have to do is go inside turn left take a right and the fourth door on the right is where you will be stationed! Hurry Chop Chop!" She said running inside

"Wow, and I thought I was bossy" Aja said while rushing in.

I gave a small laugh and followed. "What the hell do we have to do anyways?" A annoyed Aja said.

"Give the boys their clothes. I think." I quietly responded."Woah Boys! I'm in! Hurry Soph!" She said practically running in

I quickly followed behind her until we finally got to our stop. The door read "TrebleMakers" "Hmm. Name sounds hot so I guess there's hot boys!" Aja said unlocking the door with the key Carla gave her. I gave her a weird look. Seriously? She thought 'Treblemakers' was hot? We went inside and saw a maroon looking lounge room. "Wow, very... marooney" I said looking around. "I know right." Aja said sitting on the couch and putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"What are you doing! What if that's their secret throne and they're so territorial they rip our heads off.... literally.." "Calm down you party pooper. It's fine." Aja said while turning around and getting on her knees to look at the pictures."

"Yea, listen to the girl. everything's gonna be fine." I heard a male's voice say in my ear.

I quickly jumped at the voice. Come on? What person just comes up to you and whispers in your ear? I slowly turned around about to give that person a piece of my mind. Then I came face-to-face with the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. His sparkling blue-green eyes, his blonde hair with brown roots, his pink lips that look so kissable... What the heck am I saying? I just met him. I said in my head while mentally slapping myself. I stepped backwards so I wasn't all up in his face.

"Oh um, hi." I said quietly looking down..

"Hey."Wow even his voice is hot.

Then more guys came into the room. The leader, which I was assuming, was shouting thing I did not understand and by the look of Aja's confused face she didn't understand either. "Woaah. Hot Chick in our room!" He whisper shouted. "Hey hottie. Hey... thing?"

I just slowly walked away and muttered some not very lady like things.

She coughed then spoke up. "Hi I'm Aja and this is Sophie. I guess we will help you get your outfits and then just sit here until you do your performance or whatever." "C'mon Soph. Lets get their outfits" Aja said leading me out of the room.

-??? P.O.V-

Dang. That girl Aja was pretty hot.. I wouldn't mind her being my honey.

-Sophie's P.O.V-

We picked up the trebles clothes and passed the Barden Bella's getting dirty stares from them. Aja opened the door and I slowly followed behind with my eyes focused on the ground. When I looked up I saw half of the boys shirtless and half without pants. Aja didnt seemed bother at all. I felt the heat coming to my cheeks so I just looked down again. The pretty blonde guy came over to us and picked up their clothes from us. "I hope you enjoyed the view. You can go now" he said.

Aja nodded and took my hand and left the room. Then she burst her words out "OMG IM SO GLAD I CAME! THOSE GUYS WERE SO H-O-DOUBLE-T!" I raised my eyebrow at her and shoot my head. Right then the Trebles were called to the stage and the boys exited fully dress. An Indian looking guy came up to Aja. "Thanks for calling us hot, babe" he said winking at her. "She actually called you H-o-double-t." I said softy but loud enough for him to hear. "Yes She did Baby Bubble. And I heard her loud and clear." He said back. I could see Aja's face reddening. I looked at him confused, what the hell is a 'baby bubble?'"We'll see you guys later" He said while re-joining his group. "Well somebody likes you" I said flattening my skirt.

She scoffed. "What ever. What about that Greg boy. He keeps staring at you." She replied back. "Who?" I asked "Blonde Hair, Brown Root, Blue eyes." "Actually they're a blue green. Not blue." I said looking up. She raised her eyebrow at me. "Whatever you say."

-Scene Skip-

Well I guess I kinda like A-Capella now. The Trebles actually make it look fun, cool and exciting. "Well.. that was hot." Aja said looking at the boys who were passing the Bella's.

I stared at her and laughed. "Yea. And wasn't Greg's Body Roll just perfect?" I sarcastically said while cupping my hands together. She nodded her head and winked.

"You guys did great out there." Aja said while the Trebles came near us.

"Thanks. Hey do you guys need a ride home later?" Donald asked, specifically looking at Aja. Before I was gonna say something Aja cut me off "Nah It's Alright We'll be ok." "Alright . Wanna hang out later then?" He asked while taking Aja's hand in his.

Before she could answer, we saw one of the Barden Bella's vomiting everywhere.. and I mean everywhere. It was a horrible view. I kinda felt bad for her.

-End of ICCA'S-

The Trebles, Aja, and I were sitting on the steps outside of the building where the ICCA's were being held. Considering it was about 50 degrees and we were sitting outside. We were all pretty stupid. Me and Aja eventually figured out all their names, which took a long time, trying to remember who was who.

"Well guys its pretty late. We better get going. Are you sure you girls don't need a ride?" Donald asked. "I think we changed our minds considering how cold it is. So yea, a ride would be lovely." I replied. "Cool. Just let me get the bus from the parking lot." Donald said jogging away.

~Donald Comes Back With The Trebles Bus~

"Come On In!" He said opening the doors to the bus. It was very marooney. Just like their dressing room. The Trebles Gave Me and Aja their Numbers Cause They thought were were cool or because they thought Aja was pretty..

- Scene Skip-

I thanked Donald as he dropped me and Aja off at my house.

"Thanks Donald again for the ride." I said exiting the bus.

"This is like the 100th time you thanked me." He said while chuckling. "Well, See you in a couple months at Barden!" He said closing the door and driving off.

Wow. Just think of it. In just three months me and Aja will be in College.