Chapter 1: Love at first sight

***Love at first sight is easy to understand it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.***

  Sejal's pov
         I was enjoying my time with my work. I am 25 year old. A fashion designer. I loved to dance, read and to travel but not allowed. I was in my room.

      "Sejal", I hear my mom calling my name . I went down stairs, I saw my mom and dad talking. I went near them. As I sit on sofa watching TV. Mom said," You got a marriage proposal sejal".

       I looked at both of them who were beside me looking at me for my reaction. "It's yes from my side."I said which made them shock. As I had rejected 5 proposal early.

        I went near them,"Do you both liked him?"I asked and both looked at each other and nodded. "So I don't have any problem. But I have one condition," by saying this I gave them an another shock. "I don't want to know anything about that boy. And the engagement will be on the wedding day itself." I said and they were amazed.

        They all agreed to my condition and now the ring ceremony will be on the wedding day. Which will be after 1 month. It's first wedding in my family among my siblings. So all were excited for that. I was in my room when siddhi my best friend came to meet me. She was with me from the school days but we were separated because of college but we used to spend time together.

        "How are you ? Sejal." She asked. And I nodded with a smile. " Are you happy with this marriage?"  Siddhi asked. I smiled and said that " so someone is there to ask if I am happy or not."

       "I still can't forget him. Why he always there in my mind. It's my wedding now so I don't want him be in my mind and also in my heart." I said with tears in my eyes. She understand what I was about.

**Flashback**

     It was the first day of my college. As I was far from my parents for the first time and so too nervous. I was with my auntie.

     I too my Scotty keys and went to auntie to say that I was going to college. She was in kitchen I said her and she kissed my forehead. I said bye and went from there. The college was popular in that state. And so it was damn big with many faculty.

      I asked one of the girl standing at the gate for my college and she helped me. I said thanks and turned to move when I damp to a boy.

     That boy... Was the most handsome. His brown eyes were so beautiful that I was lost in it. I forget to blink my eyes and just kept staring at him. My heart was beating like hell. It was for the first time I felt liked that. He said,"sorry" and moved from there without listing any thing. I again turned to see him but he was running again. I moved inside my class.

      That day I came home with I smile. Since the day I came here I was not in a mood to talk with anyone. I said everything to auntie that happened in college and she smiled.

      I went to my room and started to play my guitar. I loved to play when I am happy. I don't the reason but as I closed my eyes I can see him.

Flashback ends....

         I was in my thoughts when someone knock the door. I wiped my tears and siddhi went to open the door. It was Mann my brother, he enter with my cute sisters gauri and sarika. 

     "Didi, your future mother in law came to meet you." Sarika said. "And a cute boy." Gauri continue. I looked at Mann. "No, he is his brother." He said. My mom enter my room. "Sejal getup your mother in law and brother in law is here to meet you." Mom said. 

       And I got up from place as I was already in saree as all relatives came to see me so my dadi [Grandma] said me to wear a saree. I went down with my sister.