Chapter 4: Falling for you (Part1)

**Don't find love, Let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall. You just fall.

Third person pov

       "Mom will you please stop that." Aadi said to his mom. She was forcing him to get marry as he was the CEO of the company.

        "Mom it's been a week you are torturing me." He said being frustrated and cut the call. His whole family was seated together in living room as they heard him they went to there room with sad face.

        "What will happen to my son? Did you ever seen him on dinning table or even in family meeting.?" She said as took a seat beside her husband.

         " He is so busy in his files and laptop he never spend time with us. And now it's his age to marry and he is still busy in meeting." She continued.

         "Just give him time. It he will fall in love with someone. He will come to life again. Only than he will understand the meaning of life. Till that we have to wait." He said and both smiled.

Aadi pov

        I cut the call and continue to do my presentation. Whole day I was busy in meeting. When my phone rang.

        It was message from our friends it's Saturday and a hangout day. They used to hangout but I rarely could attain that.

         When I heard knock on door. "Yes, come in." I said and there kavya entered with a smile. She is my best friend and my PA. We were together since from last 4 years.

           "Don't say me you are again going to miss the hangout." She said and I smiled still looking at my laptop.

         "Ok. Then I will be moving first. Bye." She said and turned to go. "Will you go on long drive with me." I asked and she turned with smile. 

          Whenever I am happy or sad we used to spend time together. Many of our friends and family think we are in relationship but in reality I enjoy ever moment she is with me. I think I live that moment.

       But it's nothing more than that. We used to enjoy each other's company.

     I closed my laptop and stood up to go with her. I tooky car keys.

      I looked at her who was looking outside." She is pretty." I thought and moved my concentration on driving.

        "So what's the matter?" She asked and I looked at her who was still looking outside. She opened the window and put her hand out and smiled as the cold breeze touched get face.

         "Oh still. Why I am observing her too much.?" I thought and stopped the car.

        "Huh " I said and she turned to me. We moved out from car and we're standing in front of tree.

           "Is there any problem?" She asked and I smiled. She can understand me more than anyone else.

        "Mom." I said. " What? What happened to mom? Is everything ok." She asked and I looked at her.

       "Yeah. But she is asking me to get marry. Since from last week all are torturing me. I don't want to marry." I completed and in a second I heard her laughter. I looked at her amazed.

     How she can laugh when I am so tensed. "What are laughing at?" I asked her who tried to control her laughter.

      "So our CEO is tensed." She said and again smile. "So who is not? And I came here to ignore my problems and you are making me angry now." I said and saw her who was looking away to hid her smile.