Neal Caffrey X reader part2

Neal joined you in looking out the window.
"It's really pouring." He walked away from the window and got a few blankets before trowing them on the couch.
"What are you doing?" You looked at him, confused.
"I sleep on the couch, you sleep in my bed." He said it like it was common knowledge.
"Wha- no. I can't ask you to do that."
"You're not asking." Neal smiled.
"Fine." you hesitated a little.
***
Later that night you woke up. It was still thundering outside. You laid there for a second, too lazy to move, before slowly sitting up. You looked around the dark room which suddenly flooded with a flash of light from the storm outside.
You swung your feet of the side of the bed, flinching as your bare feet hit the cold floor. You walked over to the kitchen to get some tea, then sat at the table. You stared down at your cup of tea as you got lost in thought.
"You okay?" Neal's voice snapped you out of your thoughts.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" You looked up at Neal.
"Because you're awake." He sat across from you at the table.
"The storm is loud." You looked out the window to see the storm still going on. You and Neal sat there for a while just looking at the storm.
"We have work in the morning so we could probably get back to bed and ty to sleep." Neal was still staring out the window.
"Yeah." You stood up and looked at Neal as Neal stood and returned to the couch as you returned to the bed.
***
"SHOOT SHOOT!" You heard a big crash as your eyes shot open at the loud noises. You sat up and got out of the bed to see Neal getting up off the floor in panic. You suddenly realized why he was panicking.
"We're late!" you exclaimed as you grabbed you started gathering your stuff from around Neal's apartment.
"Very late!" He started trowing on his clothes.
In a few minutes you were running out the door.
You offered Neal a drive to the unit as you both got into your car.
***
You came up in the elevator and came in. Peter was standing on the platform as you and Neal walked in together. It would have been smarter to stagger your entrances but it was too late for that.
Peter gave Neal the death glare and you were given a nudge by Diana and whispered in your ear. "You hung out with Neal last night?" You knew exactly what she meant by "hung out".
"Ew no!" You looked at Diana.
"You sure?" She smirked.
"Yes I'm sure. I got stuck at his apartment because of the storm and he slept on the couch. I slept in the bed. Simple."
"Okay." Diana walked away, still smirking.
Peter walked over to you and Neal.
"You're late." He looked at Neal.
"Yeah. I know Peter."
"In the office. Both of you." Peter walked up to the platform as you and Neal exchanged looks then followed.