Kim Miso

Miso POV

I woke up a few hours earlier than usual, to a familiar, "Ding!" it was my older brother, Kim Seokjin, he texted me to make sure I wouldn't be late -_- what a Jerk.

Monday 3:00 Am.

Jinnie:

Miso, you better wake up earlier today, you CANNOT be late again, there is a new student moving into your class who is my friend, and I need you to show him around.

Miso:

What's his name?

Jinnie:

Park Jimin, he has all his classes with you.

Miso:

Okay, BUT WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME SO EARLY!!!

 THERE IS 3 MORE HOURS UNTIL SCHOOL!

Jinnie:

Sorry Miso, but i've gotta go.

Miso:

I'm gonna kill you -_-

Seen at 3:14 Am.

I really am gonna kill that idiot, waking me up at 3 am, I shook my head and rubbed my eyes which kept fluttering open and closed thanks to me just waking up. I threw myself out of bed since if I didn't get out of bed now I probably never would.

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower, soon getting in feeling the warm water touch my skin, it felt like paradise, after washing my hair, body, and face I got out, and HOLY SHIT it was like the Arctic, why though? I just want to be warm! I shivered and reached for my towel then wrapped it around my body, I then got my blow dryer and dried my hair, occasionally brushing it as it dried. Once I finished in the bathroom I went into my bedroom and searched through my closet which seemed like it took forever to find what I wanted to wear, but then I found the perfect outfit.

I styled my hair in a pony tail and made my way out the door, I deeply sighed and waited for my brother to come and pick me up with Jimin, 'Gosh and he told me not to be late', I shook my head and facepalmed. About 10 minutes later I saw his car, he smiled and waved to me, I opened up the door to the backseat and looked in the passengers seat, 'Is that Jimin?', I thought as my eyes widen, 'HE IS EYE CANDY HOLY SHIZ! IM SOFT'.

Jimin widely smiled, and his eyes smiled with his mouth, 'OH MY GOD HE IS TOO CUTE', he then turned to me, " Hello Miso, I'm Park Jimin"

These were my last moments.. I just died...

"Hello Jimin, pleased to meet you" I smiled and slightly blushed, 'His voice... its so damn cute' he looked into my eyes, and I looked into his, after what seemed like forever, Jin ruined the moment.