Prologue

The prologue is here i just hope it doesn't suck.

Your POV

I was sitting on the couch with my friend Vanessa watching some T.V. "So Y/n have you heard the news?" She asked and i raised my eyebrow. "No, what news?" I asked still looking at T.V. "Apparently there was a pile of bodies found not far from here. They think that it was the binge eater." She said gaining all of my attention. "Really?" I asked and she nodded"Yeah, They showed it on the news this morning." She said and i internally screamed in joy. I just loved ghouls. They were just so interesting. I hate how humans treat them though. I understand how people feel but not all ghouls are bad. You should give them a chance i mean the have to eat humans to survive."Hey Y/n!" I heard being snapped out my thoughts. Well i say snapped out when i should say slapped out. "OW WHAT THE HELL V!?" I yelled hold my stinging face. "It's not my fault you were in dream land or whatever." She said crossing her arms across her Highly Noticeable bust. "You wer- HEY YOU FUCKING PERVERT! She yelled smashing her fist into my face. "Hey i can't help it." i said wiping away the blood that's flowing out of my nose. She just huffed and turned the other way. "Come on V don't be like that." I said standing up and pulling her up with me. "What can i do to make it up to you, V?" I asked and i got no response. "Fine, I'll take you out to your favorite restaurant and i'll pay for everything." I said and her head snapped on me and you could see stars in her eyes. She shook her head and looked away again "Fine i'll go but only because you wouldn't know what to do with yourself without me." She said and i let out a chuckle. "Alright i'm gonna run home and change then come back and get you." I said walking out the door. I walked outside And got in my car. I turned on my engine and i could hear a"YES!" Being yelled out and i laughed. I knew she had feelings for me but i didn't want a relationship so i just acted REALLY dense. I drove back to my house when i noticed something wrong."What the hell?" I questioned seeing one of my windows broken. I opened my glove compartment and pulled out my M1911. I checked the ammo and saw a full clip. I put the clip back in and stepped out my car. I crouch walked to the window and looked in. I didn't see anything so i vaulted in and went behind my couch. I leaned out and looked around and didn't see anything when i heard something in the kitchen. I went over and i could hear more noise. i peaked in and all i could see was a shadowy figure hunched over and moving. I was about to walk up to them when i heard another noise behind me so i turned around and i saw a whip kagune heading right at me and on instinct i sidestepped and grabbed it. i pulled it and i saw a female ghoul come flying out the shadows. While she was in the air i held out my arm and it hit her right in the stomach. I moved my arm up lifting her up then dropped it making her fall. While she was falling i grabbed her neck and slammed her on the ground. I brought my M1911 to the side of her head and pulled the trigger. Her body stopped moving. I stood up but i felt an immense amount of pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a kagune sticking out my stomach. I coughed up some blood and looked behind me. I saw a figure step out of the darkness and i saw a girl with long purple hair and an innocent smile that soon turned into one of a killer. You know this might be the fact that i have a kagune impaling me and me bleeding out but she looked... beautiful. I coughed up some more blood "You know, I hate to do this to you because one you're a ghoul and two you're beautiful. But i guess this is the end for both of us." i said to her and she gained a confused look and then started laughing. "No just for you." She said and started to walk towards me but i pulled out my M1911 and put the barrel directly on her forehead and she gained a look of shock "Bye bye" I said before i shot her point blank and some of her blood and brains splattered against the wall behind her. Her body fell forward and i dropped to the floor. The world began to go dark and one thought crossed my mind "V i'm sorry."

Alright that was the prologue of this story which i still have yet to name So here's your chance to name one of my awesomely terrible books. Just comment what you want the name to be and the best one will win. I hope you enjoyed this and sorry it took so long and just to let you know you are a massive pervert. I got this idea from reading Ghoulreader124's Books. Awesome books way better than mine so go check them out, Im sure you'll like 'em. But that's it so later.