Chapter 2 What have we done

For a while he just sat on his bed trying to process what had happened to him but then he decided that sitting there feeling sorry for himself would get him nowhere so he got dressed Then made his way to the science lab.

When he got there he came across a young man with long blue green hair the man was stood with his arms crossed as he was being cried over by Kamui.

"Oh hey Allen" The young man stated as he walked towards the pale skinned female.

Allen suddenly paused at the realisation of who the thin framed man was before him.

"L..Leenalee?" He I mean she questioned in her newly high pitched voice.

"Yup it's me kinda messed up situation we got ourselves into huh?" He said with a smile.

"H..How?" She simply stated.

"Well it probably had something to do with those weird Kamui concoctions we drank on our little bender" Replied Leenalee.

"Now now you two I'm sure this is just temporary and you'll go back to normal soon" Said Kamui as he wiped away the tears from his eyes.

"I kinda hope this lasts for a while it's fun being a guy you should have seen Lavi's face when he realised it was me" Said Leenalee.

Allen stood in a corner of the room in silence contemplating the current situation a warm wet sensation began to caress Allen's cheek it took him a moment to realise he was crying.

"Oh Allen..Don't cry it's ok" said Leenalee as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I..I don't know why I'm crying it just started all of a sudden" He replied

Kanda who had been standing at the door the whole time decided to step in and hand Allen a handkerchief that he had in his pocket.

"Here use this" He said as he handed it off to Allen.

Leenalee could do nothing much but laugh at poor miss Allen.

"Look if it'll make you feel any better how about we have a drink tonight.

"Ah but Leenalee isn't that what got the two of you into this mess in the first place?" Asked Kamui.

"Nope technically it was your fault for not lacking up the lab..Anyway Allen yes we'll have a drink tonight you me and Kanda and just forget about all of this for a time" She said cheerfully.

"Wait why am I being dragged into this?" Asked Kanda from the sidelines.

"Well you and Allen seem pretty close so I think as his friend it's only natural that you'd join us" She explained.

"Well at least you make a good looking guy Leenalee me I'm just a freakishly pale ghost" Said Allen.

"I thought you were pretty cute" Said Kanda but he quickly covered his mouth with the sudden realisation that he'd said that out loud.

"I..I mean you're still just a bean sprout" He added then quickly turned on his heels and left the room.

Leenalee and Kamui laughed to themselves obviously as a reaction to what Kanda had said.

"Anyway I wouldn't worry too much about all of this we'll probably be back to normal in no time" Siad Leenalee in a cheerful tone.

(Later on that evening)

Allen and Leenalee were having a drink in the lab and unwilling Kanda sat in the corner of the room with a glass of whiskey.

Allen was a lightweight at the best of times even more so now that he was a girl.

Allen was already over his own limit and was now clutching onto the table trying not to fall from his seat.

Leenalee challenge Kanda to drink as much of the bottle of whiskey as he could manage impressively he easily gulped down the entire bottle in a mere 12 seconds.

This may not have been the best of ideas though since it hit him like a ton of bricks so he had now joined Allen in the six feet under club.

"Wow you two are super lightweights...Hey Kanda you may want to take Allen back to her room whilst you still have the capacity to do so" Said Leenalee with a laugh.

With a stumble Kanda stood up the proceeded to help Allen up and back to her room.

When they arrived at Allen's room Kanda put Allen down on the bed then turned to leave but she grabbed his sleeve in protest and she dragged him down and onto the bed.

Though Kanda had planned on returning Allen to her room then retiring to his own he never ended up leaving her room that night.

(Next morning)

Allen woke up the next morning heavily hung over so she didn't notice that she was completely naked and that someone was naked in bed next to her.

Allen got dressed then went off in search of coffee to cure her aching head.